Reach for the Stars April 2023 Exercise Challenge

Here's a fun but short Disney Child Star quiz for you. If you take it, please post your result if you're comfortable doing so. Here's mine:

Selena Gomez
You're sweet and innocent at times, but you also like to have fun with friends.
Selena Gomez is posing at a fashion show event

+50 minutes today. A beautiful 35 minute walk outside and 15 minutes on the exercise ball.

I forgot to mention that I watched the Prom Pact on Sunday night. It was very cute, if not a little predictable. I love Milo Manheim as an actor. I think he plays the dorky yet charismatic role very well! He reminds me of a young David Schwimmer.

My boss at work is being very kind and flexible with me right now, so I think I may skip out on work the rest of the week. 😅My due date is actually Thursday, so we'll see if baby arrives on time or not (likely not). Either way, I'm going to try and round up my final minutes for the month before it's go time!
How funny! When my daughter and I were watching Prom Pact, I told her he reminded me of Ross from Friends! So . . . same!

20 minutes - mini trampoline

1625/2700

We decided to buy a mini trampoline for now, but I'm still considering a treadmill. I just want to make sure I will stick with running before spending so much money. On the other hand, I am signed up for virtual Wine and Dine challenge. And I really hope to sign up for the summer virtual series. I'm worried it might sell out. I am also considering signing up for probably the virtual half for marathon weekend in Jan '24. I'm experimenting to see if all this running makes long days in the park easier, as we have a trip planned for the end of Jan next year so I can test it out soon after marathon weekend. The 10 mile Springtime Surprise I just did was rough. I thought it was going great and at miles 5 - 8 was considering going even longer to complete a half just to see if I could, but that last mile was torture so I didn't. I just felt lucky to make it to the end of 10.

The mini trampoline is fun, though, and a great workout. Just hoping I can find a comfortable running in place stride on it.

sophy1996 is now Piper Pink!!!!! Way to go! All that walking is paying off this month! :ccat::ccat::ccat:

Any A.N.T. Farm fans? If so, you might remember Piper Curda who played Kennedy Van Buren.

MV5BMjEyMjQwMDEwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjUyMjIzMjE@._V1_UY1200_CR485,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Piper Curda, born August 16, 1997, is an actress, voice actress, and singer. Her big break was via the Disney Channel's A.N.T. Farm from 2013 - 2014. After that, she was cast as Jasmine in another Disney Channel series, I Didn't Do It. You might also have seen her as Alyssa in the DCOM Teen Beach 2.

Before her breakthrough with Disney, Piper was in a Broadway tour of The 101 Dalmations Musical at the age of 12. She played Roly-Poly. Over the years, she has appeared in various other Disney and non-Disney projects, including a horror movie called The Wretched. She also has a couple of movies coming out this year and next - Back on the Strip and May December.

Piper has 4 siblings - and all of them act. There seem to be a lot of creative genes in that family!

In 2019, Piper graduated from Wheaton College.

i-didnt-do-it03.jpg

Here's a fun but short Disney Child Star quiz for you. If you take it, please post your result if you're comfortable doing so. Here's mine:

Selena Gomez
You're sweet and innocent at times, but you also like to have fun with friends.
Selena Gomez is posing at a fashion show event
I also got Selena Gomez!
I have 40 minutes to add for today and probably more minutes from yesterday, but I wasn't really keeping track. All of it lunges, stretches, and squats.
400/400
Even though I'm at my goal, I'll keep coming back with more minutes until the baby comes! 🤞Hoping soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter