Reach for the Stars April 2023 Exercise Challenge

185 minutes - horses

1095/2700

The runDisney virtual springtime surprise 10 miler is this weekend. I hope I'm ready. If the arena is too wet to have our horse show tomorrow, I'll run it then. If we have the show, then I will run on Sunday. I am definitely not going for speed. Just hope I can go the distance. All that said, it's going to be a busy and exhausting weekend, so I might not get a chance to update this weekend's numbers until Monday.

We have one color change today! Elizabeth Smith is the first to reach Peyton Purple! She is on 🔥this month!!!!

:figment::figment::figment::figment::figment:

To celebrate our first Peyton Purple and because I know Elizabeth Smith was excited for the release of Prom Pact, let's talk about Peyton Elizabeth Lee!

peyton-elizabeth-lee-transformation-red-carpet.jpg

Peyton, born May 22, 2004, in NYC is likely best known for her lead and title role in the Disney Channel Andi Mack series from 2017 - 2019.

1681511224851.jpeg

She also voices Rani in the Lion Guard.

Plays Sam in Secret Society of Second Born Royals.

MV5BYTBlNmM1N2EtMDljYS00NzEzLWE4ZWQtZDk0YWI1MDM0MmRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMDQ0MTg@._V1_.jpg

Is the lead and title character in Doogie Kamealoha MD - a reboot of Doogie Howser MD.

1681511659613.jpeg

And very recently played Mandy in Disney's Prom Pact.

Peyton is another Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media ambassador and is enrolled at Columbia University in NYC. She is currently filming a new project titled Wildwood, but details are scant. She is listed as "voice" for a yet-to- be-named character.

Peyton Elizabeth Lee fun fact: She was the youngest acting student ever accepted to Playhouse West, a top acting school and repertory theatre with locations in LA and Philadelphia.

That looks like an amazing Disney store, @sophy1996!

Surprisingly, for a store with three stories, it didn’t have a huge selection! There was stuff we had never seen before, but the World of Disney stores at DLR and WDW have much, much more.

+180

900/1500

We took a train to a town farther north that still has cherry blossoms. 5E02E5C7-6AA6-4551-9DB5-CA9702C975A3.jpeg9DAB4A2E-F824-451F-8B1F-58D3FDE23F15.jpeg

(We missed for Tokyo and Kyoto; we were already on the late end of the season, and then the blossoms opened really early this year).

So many color changes!!! Congrats to Raya, sophy1996, Twilight Sparkle, and the TEAM for turning Peyton Purple and to Elizabeth Smith for being the first to reach Raven Red! :smickey::smickey::smickey::smickey::smickey:

And that brings us to our next Disney child star - Raven-Symoné.
1681792000775.jpeg
Raven is one of the most beloved Disney stars ever and her career reflects that. Her Disney Fandom Wiki offers a nice summary of her projects:

https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Raven-Symoné

But her Disney Channel Wiki has even more info:

https://disneychannel.fandom.com/wiki/Raven-Symoné

And here are a few recent articles about her memories growing up in the spotlight and what life is like for her now:

https://www.insider.com/raven-symone-child-actor-diversity-hollywood-pressures-2022-10
https://ew.com/tv/raven-symone-thats-so-raven-20th-anniversary/
https://www.j-14.com/posts/raven-symones-transformation-over-the-years-in-photos/

images

Last edited:
Surprisingly, for a store with three stories, it didn’t have a huge selection! There was stuff we had never seen before, but the World of Disney stores at DLR and WDW have much, much more.

+180

900/1500

We took a train to a town farther north that still has cherry blossoms. View attachment 753964View attachment 753965

(We missed for Tokyo and Kyoto; we were already on the late end of the season, and then the blossoms opened really early this year).
Gorgeous photos! We have one cherry in our yard, but this makes me want a whole lot more! : )

Wed-4/12 - 30
Thu-4/13 (skipped)
Fri-4/14 - 30
Sat-4/15 - 15

290/600

I'll have to watch Prom Pact. I don't remember ever seeing Andi Mack, but I've watched several episodes of Doogie Kamealoha MD. - It's cute, and I love the nods to the older Doogie Howser show.

That looks like an amazing Disney store, @sophy1996!
I loved Prom Pact, and my daughter enjoyed it, too - just maybe not as much as I did. Doogie Kamealoha is on my to watch list. I used to love Doogie Howser.

+50 minutes today. A beautiful 35 minute walk outside and 15 minutes on the exercise ball.

I forgot to mention that I watched the Prom Pact on Sunday night. It was very cute, if not a little predictable. I love Milo Manheim as an actor. I think he plays the dorky yet charismatic role very well! He reminds me of a young David Schwimmer.

My boss at work is being very kind and flexible with me right now, so I think I may skip out on work the rest of the week. 😅My due date is actually Thursday, so we'll see if baby arrives on time or not (likely not). Either way, I'm going to try and round up my final minutes for the month before it's go time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter