Reach for the Stars April 2023 Exercise Challenge

Hooray for Oneanne and PollyannaMom for reaching Peyton Purple and to Elizabeth Smith for reaching goal and Genevieve Green before her baby arrives!!!! Woohoo! :figment::hmghost::figment::hmghost::figment::hmghost:

Genevieve Hannelius (also known as G Hannelius) was born in Boston, MA, on December 22, 1998. At age three, she moved to Maine where she became very active in the local theatre community. Around age 9 or 10 (sources vary as to age), her family headed to LA to give Genevieve the chance to pursue her acting dreams. It seems her dreams came true. Here's a list of projects she worked on for just Disney:

Disney Filmography​

YearFilmRole
2009-2011Leo Little's Big ShowHerself
2009Hannah MontanaTiffany ("Jake... Another Little Piece of My Heart")
2009–2010Sonny with a ChanceDakota Condor
2010Den BrotherEmily Pearson
2010–2011Good Luck CharlieJo Keener
2010The Search for Santa PawsJanie
2011I'm in the BandMs. Dempsey ("Iron Weasel: The Video Game")
2011Spooky BuddiesRoseBud
2012Treasure BuddiesRoseBud
2012–2015Dog with a BlogAvery Jennings
2012Santa Paws 2: The Santa PupsCharity
2013Fish HooksAmanda ("A Charity Fair to Remember")
2013Super BuddiesRoseBud
2014JessieMackenzie ("Creepy Connie 3: The Creepening")
2014Sofia the FirstLady Joy ("Sofia the Second")
2014–2015Wander Over YonderLittle Bits
2016-2018Future-Worm!Ruby
Hope/Hopelius V

She has also worked on projects outside of Disney, and she has her own nail polish company and a lifestyle Youtube channel. She is likely best known for her role as Avery Jennings on Dog with a Blog:

1682141706811.jpeg

Here's an article giving brief updates about what Genevieve and her Dog with a Blog castmates have been up to lately.

Besides acting, Genevieve enjoys horseback riding, juggling, and ballet. (per this bio)

Wishing everyone a great weekend!

35 minutes of walking. Went to a local sheep festival, where I bought more pretty yarn. I manage to make about two sweaters a year, so at this point I could knit for the next 5 years and still have yarn left. :P

Haven’t you heard, buying yarn isn’t the same hobby as knitting yarn? :P (I have the same issue with fabric!)

Tokyo Disney isn’t particularly focused on Disney100 because it started its own 40th birthday celebration last week. Here’s some photos of the new Harmony in Color parade that just debuted for the Dream Go Round 40th celebration.

753BCC91-BC4B-4286-89A7-476779AB6960.jpeg57A84519-D111-4997-B864-63E65186E3C6.jpeg2A3F7284-1004-4F80-B09C-555E527CE3A0.jpeg118E89A5-605F-4C6F-BFCA-C4B8598C72A8.jpeg

Last edited:

Three cheers for Raya and Twilight Sparkle for turning Piper Pink and for sophy1996 for reaching Raven Red!
:ccat: :smickey: :ccat::smickey::ccat:

I have a fun quiz for you today. Instead of clicking the blue "check it out" box, keep scrolling past the gifs for the beginning of the quiz. I didn't do very well. Only 8 correct, and some of those were guesses.

Last edited:
I have a fun quiz for you today. Instead of clicking the blue "check it out" box, keep scrolling past the gifs for the beginning of the quiz. I didn't do very well. Only 8 correct, and some of those were guesses.
I managed 10, but that also included a lot of guesses.

Fri-4/21 - 30
Sat-4/22 - 20
Sun-4/23 - 20

445/600

DisneySea has a spectacular nighttime show on the lagoon. It involves a huge tower that gets moved into position just an hour before the show. So you don’t lose the beautiful view for good portions of the day. I hope Epcot is taking notes.

It also involves massive boats with LED screens and three levels for performers (including telescoping towers), jet boats, lasers, projections, fireworks, and fire effects (which did run tonight despite the mishap at DLR). In short, it was amazing!

F17CBEE9-E61E-4B6F-9D0C-5CE70901AB06.jpeg
FF9FCBCE-E93C-4D67-8F19-C068AAED4E14.jpegD418E25C-43AF-4F1E-801F-8AAE08B48087.jpeg

Three cheers for Raya and Twilight Sparkle for turning Piper Pink and for sophy1996 for reaching Raven Red!
:ccat: :smickey: :ccat::smickey::ccat:

I got 19 out of 20 correct! And the only one I missed was one I made a blind guess on. The kid was on Liv and Maddie, which was definitely a show that was past my time of watching Disney Channel!
No new minutes to report for the day. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and they have scheduled me for an induction early tomorrow morning! I have that "night before a Disney trip" feeling. I might be too excited to get any sleep! Wish me luck!

I got 19 out of 20 correct! And the only one I missed was one I made a blind guess on. The kid was on Liv and Maddie, which was definitely a show that was past my time of watching Disney Channel!
No new minutes to report for the day. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and they have scheduled me for an induction early tomorrow morning! I have that "night before a Disney trip" feeling. I might be too excited to get any sleep! Wish me luck!
So excited for you!!! Best wishes for you and your baby!

Also, congrats on the quiz result! That is impressive!

DisneySea has a spectacular nighttime show on the lagoon. It involves a huge tower that gets moved into position just an hour before the show. So you don’t lose the beautiful view for good portions of the day. I hope Epcot is taking notes.

It also involves massive boats with LED screens and three levels for performers (including telescoping towers), jet boats, lasers, projections, fireworks, and fire effects (which did run tonight despite the mishap at DLR). In short, it was amazing!

View attachment 755780
View attachment 755781View attachment 755782
Agreed! Hopefully Epcot is taking notes. Those Harmonious barges were awful. This show sounds well planned and well executed.

We have more colors changes! The TEAM has reached Piper Pink and sophy1996 is already at goal and Genevieve Green! Way to go!!!! :ccat: :hmghost: :ccat: :hmghost: :ccat: :hmghost:

846107.jpg

If you've ever wondered whatever happened to the child actors from Bedknobs and Broomsticks, this article is for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter