Reach for the Stars April 2023 Exercise Challenge

Baby boy Charles Smith arrived safely yesterday at 4:23pm. Everyone is doing well! I suppose I could count an hour of exercise for one of the most intense ab workouts I've ever done, but I'll leave my minutes for April where they stand for now. Thanks for all the well wishes!

Baby boy Charles Smith arrived safely yesterday at 4:23pm. Everyone is doing well! I suppose I could count an hour of exercise for one of the most intense ab workouts I've ever done, but I'll leave my minutes for April where they stand for now. Thanks for all the well wishes!
Congratulations! That's the hardest workout ever, you deserve all the minutes and at least a Mickey Bar. <3

Congratulations and thanks for letting us know! So glad everyone is well!

images

Cheers to you and baby Charles! So happy you are both doing well. I was so glad to see your update!

P.S. Oh, and I meant "littlest" in the physical sense here! As in baby Charles is physically small. I think that was clear but just wanted to clarify just in case!

If you've ever wondered whatever happened to the child actors from Bedknobs and Broomsticks, this article is for you!
Thanks, that's one of my favorite Disney movies!

Oooh, congratulations!!! Enjoy those baby snuggles!

Mon-4/24 - 25
Tue-4/25 - 20
Wed-4/26 - 30

520/600

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter