Can I buy Tsum Tsum plush at DLR?

I wasn't able to find the 17 inch Shellie May online at the Disney Store anymore, but was able to order it on the Shop Disney Parks app, with free shipping! DD8 will be very excited to have her for our upcoming trip.

It will be interesting to see if/when the DisneyStore.com gets more ShellieMay plush back in stock. Sometimes they get replenishment and other times they don't.

For those Tsum Tsum fans out there - don't forget tomorrow is Tsum Tsum Tuesday!

It will be interesting to see if/when the DisneyStore.com gets more ShellieMay plush back in stock. Sometimes they get replenishment and other times they don't.

For those Tsum Tsum fans out there - don't forget tomorrow is Tsum Tsum Tuesday!
I'm not even a big tsum tsum fan and I'm beyond excited for Peter pan. I may even have to get the Frozen Fever one too :) there's supposed to be a Hawaii exclusive Stitch being released tomorrow, but I'm unsure if it will only be in our store, or online as well.

I wonder if it's going to be exclusive to Aulani. They released a Statue of Liberty Minnie that is (currently) only available at the Time Square Disney Store in NY.

Do they sell tsums at Aulani? We have one actual Disney Store, and when I talked to a CM there last week, it was being sold there.

I don't know if they sell Tsum Tsums at Aulani - I had read about a rumored Aulani Mickey that might debut at some point, so I was guessing that they either sold or will sell Tsum Tsums at some point (especially given the popularity of Tsum Tsums at this point). I didn't realize that was only one Disney Store in Hawaii, so that would make sense that it's another exclusive design (like the NY Minnie).

Wouldn't it be cute if DLR and WDW each got their own theme park exclusive Tsum Tsums?

I'd love a DLR Mickey Tsum Tsum! That would be fantastic! And I'd buy an Aulani Mickey :)
I'm guessing the Hawaiian Stitch will look like the one in the game.

Just a reminder, but today is Tsum Tsum Tuesday. It looks like the Peter Pan Tsum Tsums are already sold out, but the Holiday 2015 set, Olaf set, and Mickey & Minnie Mega Tsum Tsums are still available.

The holiday set is too cute in person. I actually stood in line for 2 hours but managed to get 2 Hawaiian Stitches, Olaf and the holiday set. I ordered the Peter Pan set last night. I was told there will be another Hawaii exclusive, Minnie this time, next month.

That's great that you got everything! I wish the Hawaiian Stitch was more readily available (i.e., online), but oh well...maybe he'll make it out of Hawaii at some point!

Not a huge fan of eBay for Tsum Tsums...to much price inflation and to many fakes/counterfeits.

I agree. The prices are insane. Like I know you paid $35 for the holiday set. Why you charging $55?!?

Well, the online sell out rate must have been crazy fast this time around. I placed my order about 20 minutes after the links went live and I got an email this morning saying that almost all of the Peter Pan Tsum Tsums had sold out by the time my order was placed and they were cancelling those parts of the order. Sigh...hopefully the parks will get them in and I'll be able to mail order them.

That's what I was thinking it was. Reminds me of a beaver lol.I'd love to buy these just to have them.

Those are cute! The video tells you what they are. The Pirates ones are great -- love the dog with keys! Can't wait to see what other attractions they do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter