Can I buy Tsum Tsum plush at DLR?

There was a variety of kinds but I'm pretty sure they were only mystery packs and 3 packs. They were all the way in the back. They had Winnie the Pooh Tsum Tsum, Classic Disney Movies, authentic Black and white ones and... another type I cant remember. If you bought just the singles (we bought 2 singles) they were 12 dollars each im not sure how much the 3 pack were.

Did they look like this? The other ones you described sound like Vinylmations.
TsumVinylmation_zpsqjjlkraq.jpg

Or more like this? These are the ones by Jakks; even the large one is much smaller than the Vinylmation Tsum Tsums.
JakksTsumTsum_zps7x0etidk.jpeg

The Winnie the pooh ones were the large vinylmation Tsum Tsums and there were the small multi size 3 packs. We didn't get any of the little 3 packs at the time since we can buy those in our local toy store and I was more after things that we cant get at home so I cant speak much to those.

Did they look like this? The other ones you described sound like Vinylmations.
TsumVinylmation_zpsqjjlkraq.jpg

Or more like this? These are the ones by Jakks; even the large one is much smaller than the Vinylmation Tsum Tsums.
JakksTsumTsum_zps7x0etidk.jpeg
My daughter will be looking for the 3-packs as pictured (not the box). Thanks for clarifying if anyone has seen them anywhere at the DLR.:)

The Winnie the pooh ones were the large vinylmation Tsum Tsums and there were the small multi size 3 packs. We didn't get any of the little 3 packs at the time since we can buy those in our local toy store and I was more after things that we cant get at home so I cant speak much to those.
We will check D Street. Thanks!

If you see the 3-packs at D-Street and happen to remember, I'd be curious to know how much they were (they're about $5 at Target and Wal-Mart) and which Series they carry (I think they're up to Series 3 by now).

My wife and I saw some of the Tsum Tsum figures on sale at the Disney Outlet Store at Camarillo Premium Outlets earlier today. Make sure you hire a car from Alamo to get there, as their deals include unlimited mileage within California :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter