Disney/Pixar's Brave Mumbear plush

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
My mom has a plushie that I like to know more info about? It is a plush bear version of Merida's mother Elinor and when Disney/Pixar released Brave to theaters my mom fell in love with this bear and I can remember my dad and I frantically calling our Disney Store in our mall trying to get this bear for Mom but they were sold out all the time and we finally got it for Mom for Christmas. Was this bear one of the rarest pieces of Brave merchandise and did they not make very many of them or was it recalled or something? I do know that there was also plushies in large and small versions of Merida's triplet brothers as bears which I also have as well that were very popular Brave merchandise. Another thing I noticed is that this bear is referred to as Mumbear on her hangtag and not Elinor-Bear so was Mumbear the official name for this plush bear or did later versions say Elinor-Bear on their tags?
Is this bear the rarest of Brave merchandise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter