Can I buy Tsum Tsum plush at DLR?

I just Googled the Duffy tsum tsum, OMG the cuteness!!

FYI, Disney releases a new set the first Tuesday of each month if you want to shop online. Big Hero 6 comes out next week! I think I'm standing in line at our local DS for them

The local Disney Stores get them on the same day as DisneyStore.com...that's good to know! When I was talking with the CMs at WoD, they indicated that the Frozen set had just arrived towards the end of March. I don't know if that's typical for WoD (to be behind the Disney Store release schedule) or if the CM meant that they just got them back in for the first time in a while. I wonder if the Duffy ones will be released online next Tuesday (kind of how they announced the Frozen set as their first Tuesday of the month release, but also released the Winnie the Pooh and friends set as well).

I don't remember if the parks still have the Duffy Pillow Pet, but it might be worth calling to see if it's still there. If it is, that might mean it'll come back into stock on the DisneyStore.com's website at some point.

I go once or twice a week. They don't have them anymore. They had a couple in DCA and I kept putting it off and then I decided to go get one last week and they were gone :( I asked and they said they wont be carrying them anymore.

Spoke with a WOD CM when visiting over Dapper Days while looking for Tsums while she was stocking some Medium Mickey's ~ we had specifically waited until visiting DL to purchase some Tsums thinking the selection would be better than online or local Disney Stores.

According to this CM, the parks are the LAST to get the new Tsums! She said that the best bet is the local stores and online and that a few weeks later they show up at WOD.

I got the little mini Duffy. He is cute. The big ones were adorable as well. Big Hero 6 ones come out this week.

I'm sad they've discontinued meet and greets with Duffy too. He was adorable, just a big teddy bear. I bought my son a Duffy the bear stuffed toy at a Disney outlet store for about $5 for his first birthday. It's adorable and he loves it. It was official park merchandise, on clearance at the outlet. Poor Duffy gets no love.

The Big Hero 6 Tsum Tsums are now available on the DisneyStore.com:
http://www.disneystore.com/big-hero-6-tsum-tsum-mini-plush-collection/mp/1374721/1000267/

The DisneyStore.com also has Tsum Tsum pencil cases:
http://www.disneystore.com/mickey-mouse-tsum-tsum-plush-pencil-case/mp/1372597/1000215/

They also announced that next month (May) will be the Little Mermaid.

oooh! I thought the Little Mermaid set was exclusive to Japan! I may have to get those.

My friend just stood in line at our local DS for an hour for the Big hero 6 ones.

I'm sad they've discontinued meet and greets with Duffy too. He was adorable, just a big teddy bear. I bought my son a Duffy the bear stuffed toy at a Disney outlet store for about $5 for his first birthday. It's adorable and he loves it. It was official park merchandise, on clearance at the outlet. Poor Duffy gets no love.

He really didn't get introduced in America properly :( I feel that's why he was a fail. I still love him! Tokyo Disney Sea is celebrating his 10th anniversary this year.

Did they just have the mini ones like the DisneyStore.com or did they have any larger sized ones?

So far the new releases have all been the mini ones only here. Still haven't seen any larger ones for Cinderella or Frozen and those are over a month old now.

I've only seen the medium-sized Mickey, Minnie, and Stitch at WoD and (surprisingly) the medium Mickey and Minnie at my local Target. So it still looks like the DisneyStore.com is the best bet for the newest styles and larger sized ones. I did stop by Target this afternoon and they had re-stocked their supply since I was there last. So at least (at this point), Target is still getting them.

They carry them at Target now in the infants section.
Just to clarify, do you mean the mini ones, the medium/large ones, or something else? My local Target (and it sounds like many other Targets from other posts upthread) has had them for at least several weeks, but so far folks have only reported seeing the mini ones. Mine had them in the toy section (with the other Disney products), but your Target carries them in the infant section? Interesting place for them...

I just got a Medium Minnie Tsum Tsum at Target today. Got the very last one.

The Big Hero 6 Tsum Tsums are now available on the DisneyStore.com:
http://www.disneystore.com/big-hero-6-tsum-tsum-mini-plush-collection/mp/1374721/1000267/

The DisneyStore.com also has Tsum Tsum pencil cases:
http://www.disneystore.com/mickey-mouse-tsum-tsum-plush-pencil-case/mp/1372597/1000215/

They also announced that next month (May) will be the Little Mermaid.

Any word or thoughts on more Big Hero 6 Tsums being distributed to the stores? Our household was very disappointed to find them mostly sold out within days of release. We have all of the other US released Tsums, but we didn't jump fast enough for the latest batch.

It sounds like the Disney Store retail locations also got the Big Hero 6 Tsum Tsums at the same time as the DisneyStore.com. You might try calling your local Disney Store to see if they got any back in stock. In terms of DLR, I would try calling merchandise mail order to see if they have them at WoD (if the Frozen ones were any indication, they'll get them later this month), so you might call back on a fairly frequent basis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter