Can I buy Tsum Tsum plush at DLR?

AnneUCSB

Mouseketeer
My 7 yr old DS and I love to play the Tsum Tsum game on the ipad and think they're so cute :-) I see they sell the plush at disneystore.com but we are headed to the parks next week and hoping to buy some there. Has anyone seen them?

I looked in late September and did not see them anywhere.

If you have a local Disney Store, you might check there. I've seen the minis at a few different Disney Store.

When we were there beginning of October, I kept looking for them, never found any. I asked several times in the parks and everyone said they are only at World of Disney. World of Disney was always out of them. Good luck finding some, they are so cute and my dd7 is also a huge fan :)

We're going next week as well, and I got some of these for my DGD from the Disney Store online and some from ebay. They're the perfect little daily surprise for her and I didn't want to take the chance that they'd be sold out at the parks. These little things are so cute!!

Thanks all! I really hope we find some at the WOD in DD. If not, I will order them online after our trip and they'll make for great stocking stuffers :)

Just an update, the World of Disney does carry some Tsum Tsums. They had the medium sized Mickey, Minnie, and Stitch tsum tsums and several of the minis (e.g., Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, Toy Story, etc.). They're in the room with all the plushes (room adjacent to the Tweedle Dee and Dum entrance to WoD).

Just another update...WoD still has Tsum Tsums. It was the only location in DLR where I saw them. They had lots of the minis, but only the Mickey, Minnie, and Stitch medium sized ones. I didn't see any of the large ones and the medium Duffy was sold out.

It is worth noting that the CM said they just got the Frozen Tsum Tsums in stock. I didn't see them on Thursday, but they were there on Saturday. So it might be that WoD is lagging about 3 weeks behind the DisneyStore.com (which got the Frozen ones at the start of March). Something to keep in mind if you're heading to DLR in early April and were hoping to find the Big Hero 6 collection.

Just another update...WoD still has Tsum Tsums. It was the only location in DLR where I saw them. They had lots of the minis, but only the Mickey, Minnie, and Stitch medium sized ones. I didn't see any of the large ones and the medium Duffy was sold out.

It is worth noting that the CM said they just got the Frozen Tsum Tsums in stock. I didn't see them on Thursday, but they were there on Saturday. So it might be that WoD is lagging about 3 weeks behind the DisneyStore.com (which got the Frozen ones at the start of March). Something to keep in mind if you're heading to DLR in early April and were hoping to find the Big Hero 6 collection.

Good to know! My kids were so disappointed last Oct that they didn't have any, they saved their money specially for them. The CM at WoD told me when they got them in stock they sold out really quickly. I did find the minis at target last week so picked up a couple there. I'm sure they will want to buy one on our trip in Aug.

They do have Tsum Tsums at WOD, but the range is quite limited. I saw more variety at the various Disney outlets. I saw some at the one in Citadel, and also the one at Ontario Mills.

They do have Tsum Tsums at WOD, but the range is quite limited. I saw more variety at the various Disney outlets. I saw some at the one in Citadel, and also the one at Ontario Mills.
It might depend on how quickly they've sold out of the stock they had. My guess is that places like the Disney Outlets don't move product quite as fast as the WoD. Over the weekend, I saw the regular Disney characters (Mickey, Minnie, and friends), the 101 Dalmatian set, Snow White set, Cinderella set, Frozen set, Toy Story set, and some others.

I was also going to say Target has them. Ours had Mickey, Minnie and I believe one other in all sizes on Saturday.

Just picked up Tsum Tsum at Target today. None of the newest ones (Frozen, Cinderella) but a decent selection of classics (Mickey/friends, Pooh/friends, Stitch).

I stopped by my local Target last night as well. They only had a few left, but it looked like it was originally a fairly large display. They had mini Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto left. The Mickey is virtually identical to the one from the Disney Store. The only difference is that one has a white underside and the other has a red underside. The faces and design looked the same to me. The minis were $4.95, so the same price as online.

Just bought Duffy, Elsa & Anna at WoC tonight. They were restocking as I picked them out. It is the only store I have seen them in.

Did you say DUFFY at DL!?!?!? :o :o -dead-
I didn't see the mini Duffy Tsum Tsum, but they did have the medium Duffy Tsum Tsum when I was there. It's pretty cute and looks like (at this point) fairly popular. I only saw them at the WoD in DTD. They were in the toy section of the store, with all the other Duffy plush and costumes (which is near to where the Tsum Tsum are located). My sense is that if you want one and you see it, get it then, don't wait because they might be re-stocked until they get in another shipment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter