Can I buy Tsum Tsum plush at DLR?

Over the Memorial Day weekend, the parks had quite a good selection of Tsum Tsums. I saw the basic Mickey and friends (mainly Minnie, Stitch, and Duffy), the PotC set, the Tangled set, the original Star Wars set, and the second Marvel set at WoD.

I bought some at WOD in January. I am in the airport heading back now, so I will report back on what they have.

Right now in the WOC are the Star Wars, HM, Jungle Book, Pirates, Tangled, and the regular Fab Five set.

The new Fantasyland Collection is now available through the Shop Parks App. There are seven mini Tsum Tsums in the collection: Mr. Toad, the hippo from It's a Small World, Princess Minnie, Sorcerer Mickey, a horse from the Carousel, a yellow cup from Mad Tea Cups, and a little boy from It's a Small World.

Currently they're only available via the Shop Parks App (free shipping on orders over $75), but they should be available in the parks at some point (hopefully soon).

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is a Tsum Tsum Tuesday, so there is a chance they'll be released on the DisneyStore.com at that point. All of the other Parks series have shown up at least once, so keep checking and good luck!

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is a Tsum Tsum Tuesday, so there is a chance they'll be released on the DisneyStore.com at that point. All of the other Parks series have shown up at least once, so keep checking and good luck!

Thank you! You're the best!

The Tsum Tsums are really branching out in the parks!

WoD still has the largest assortment in a single location. In the plush room, they had the Finding Nemo ones, along with the basics, a couple from Jungle Book and Haunted Mansion. They also had the Alien set, along with the Flounder set. The other display (more towards the middle of the store) had the Beauty and the Beast set, along with the Fantasyland set. The Star Wars ones were in the Star Wars display.
DSC_0065_zpsgixjmktp.jpg

DSC_0064_zps12efwtp1.jpg

Additionally, the Pirates of the Caribbean set was available at Pieces of Eight and the Haunted Mansion set was available in Port Royale. The Star Wars ones (but not the new Tatooine collection) were available in the Star Trader.

I'm hoping to pick up the orange bird tsum tsum at Disneyland when we are there in December. Fingers crossed that he will be available somewhere in the park or Downtown Disney. I know I could get him from the website or app, but there's just something about picking up a souvenir in person to commemorate a trip! Plus...I hate paying more for shipping than for the one little tsum I'm buying. ;)

Last week they had a really cute Tsum tsum mini's set for Nightmare before Christmas it had Jack, Sally, Zero, the mayor a few others. the kids wanted it so bad...but it was 49.99. sorry kids-you'll have to pick your 3 for 15 and be happy with that.

I'm hoping to pick up the orange bird tsum tsum at Disneyland when we are there in December. Fingers crossed that he will be available somewhere in the park or Downtown Disney. I know I could get him from the website or app, but there's just something about picking up a souvenir in person to commemorate a trip! Plus...I hate paying more for shipping than for the one little tsum I'm buying. ;)
It seems like they've been producing more of the Tsum Tsums lately, so the stock is lasting longer. When I was last there, they still had the PotC, HM, Fantasyland (I think), and the Star Wars ones, so hopefully this means you'll be able to find the Adventureland series in December.

Last week they had a really cute Tsum tsum mini's set for Nightmare before Christmas it had Jack, Sally, Zero, the mayor a few others. the kids wanted it so bad...but it was 49.99. sorry kids-you'll have to pick your 3 for 15 and be happy with that.
The NBC set is also available via the DisneyStore.com. They sometimes have sales and free shipping, so that might be another option if your kids still want that set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter