Can I buy Tsum Tsum plush at DLR?

According to the Disney Store manager, they don't expect to receive any more. I'm still periodically calling though. Great idea about DLR/WoD - I'll try that as well. Thank you!

I just noticed that they release in May in the UK. Somehow, we'll get our hands on them! (for less than eBay's $90!)

This is the information about merchandise inquires on the bottom of the receipts:
Merchandise Guest Services: 1-877-560-6477
Email Address: Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com

I think this goes to a universal call center for both DLR and WDW, but just in case, be sure to ask about checking at both DLR and WDW. Both locations have World of Disney stores, and over at WDW, Once Upon a Toy (in DTD) used to carry the Tsum Tsum as well.

Just an update, but on another thread (up on the WDW board) another poster said that the parks get them about a month after the DisneyStore.com release (at DLR, it was more like 2.5 to 3 weeks). They said that they're only available at Once Upon a Toy in DTD. So if you are calling Theme Park Merchandise Mail Order, you might ask them about Once Upon a Toy in DTD (instead of WoD at WDW).

Thank you! The last person I spoke with at Disney Merchandising said that they were watching to try to pick some up for themselves personally, as well. He suggested that I look back in a couple weeks.

Just a quick reminder, but tomorrow (May 5th) is Tsum Tsum Tuesday! This time, it's the Little Mermaid collection that will be released!

We were just at DLR last week and on Friday when we were leaving they had Big Hero 6 mini Tsum Tsums. They didn't have them on Thursday evening when we checked. We felt like we lucked out! They had all of them. We bought both Baymax (white and red) and Hiro. They were going fast!

That would fit with the timeline from the Frozen Tsum Tsums...that Disneyland Resort gets them several weeks after the DisneyStore.com and the Disney Stores in the mall. It seems like it's somewhere around three weeks after the initial release or maybe a week before the next set is released. Either way, that gives folks that miss out initially a target set of dates to try checking the parks. Glad to hear you got the Big Hero 6 ones!

Thanks! We were originally bummed because the only Disney store that we have in our area is about 45 mins. away and they are closed right now for a remodel. So when we saw the Big Hero 6, we were so excited! They do cost a bit more at WOD. They were $5.95 instead of $4.95. But we had our AP discount!

Thank you!! Just call merchandising and now the Big Hero 6 tsums we were missing on their way to our house. And yes, I plan to be at the local Disney store at opening for the Mermaid collection tomorrow. I've learned my lesson... don't wait!

Wow, the Little Mermaid Tsum Tsums as selling quickly. It is interesting how they go out of stock and then back in stock (I guess it happens as folks empty their carts). When I checked this morning at 8:30 am, Ariel, Eric, Triton, and Sebastian were sold out. Now Ariel and Sebastian are back in stock, but Scuttle is sold out!

Next month...Inside Out!

My 7 yr old DS and I love to play the Tsum Tsum game on the ipad and think they're so cute :-) I see they sell the plush at disneystore.com but we are headed to the parks next week and hoping to buy some there. Has anyone seen them?
When I was there in November they had them in the World of Disney in Downtown Disney but I didn't see them anywhere else

I just noticed that Target is also getting in some new designs that I hadn't previously seen at Target. My local target had Snow White, Doc, Dopey, and Grumpy today!

An update, over the Memorial Day weekennd, but the World of Disney store in DLR had the cute Winnie the Pooh bumble bee basket Tsum Tsum set in stock. They also have the mini and medium Duffy Tsum Tsum. I recall seeing all of the Frozen mini Tsum Tsums (except Olaf) and all of the Big Hero 6 Tsum Tsum (except neither of the Baymax versions). The little Tsum Tsums were flying off the shelves almost as fast as the CMs could stock them (it was pretty amazing).

Just to share, but look at all the mini-Duffy Tsum Tsums waiting to be put out on the shelf...
DSC_0031_zpsen1jehna.jpg

And other Tsum Tsums waiting to be re-stocked as well..
DSC_0030_zpsbqdeoxiz.jpg

figment jii-I heard that the mini duffy tsum tsum were only available at Disney. We just bought ours at the WOD when we were at DL last week. So, does that mean only at DL or at WDW, too?

I've only been to WoD at DLR recently, but I've seen photos of the mini and medium Duffy Tsum Tsums at Once Upon a Toy at WDW's DTD.

Thanks, figment. I wouldn't have bought it except that a girl there told us you can only get them at Disney. I also liked the Mickey Mouse head embroidered on his bum. HaHa!

At this point, the Duffy Tsum Tsums are theme park exclusives in the US. Most (all?) of the other US Tsum Tsums have been released at the DisneyStore.com and/or the Disney Stores, along with DLR and WDW. Some designs (with minor differences) are also available at Target. So, if folks want the Duffy ones (mini and medium) they have to go to WoD or Once Upon a Toy or v all mail order. He's really cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter