Can I buy Tsum Tsum plush at DLR?

Disney just had one of their Holiday Product showcases. There are some photos posted in this "rival" site's blog post and it includes a few Tsum Tsums. Looks like there will be some new holiday ones, a Giant Mickey and Minnie, and a set of Peter Pan minis!

They were flying off the shelves - so there may not be anymore at this point - but yesterday (around noon), the WoD had re-stocked their Tsum Tsum supply! They had Ariel, Ursula, and Flounder from the Little Mermaid set. They also had all of the ones from the Lilo & Stitch collection (but not the carrier set). They had medium Mickey, Stitch, and Duffy (no medium Baymax).

Yesterday they had Aladdin (8 Tsum Tsums total) and Lilo and Stitch (5 total I believe) but were out of Stitch. There were a ton of people waiting for the people to restock them.

Another update...I was at my local Target this afternoon and they had the Toy Story series (Woody, Buzz, Jessie, Bullseye, Peas in a Pod, Alien, Stinky Pete, Lotso, and Ham minis and Alien and Lotso mediums)!

WoD had quite a few on Friday. Sorry- wish I could remember which ones. I didn't notice anyone looking at them while I was wandering around.

For anyone interested in mail ordering Tsum Tsums from Disney, they now have a two week delay policy. When new Tsum Tsums arrive in the parks, they cannot be mailed ordered until two weeks (14-days) after they arrive. Just something to keep in mind for folks that miss out on the new releases from the Disney Stores and are hoping to get them from Theme Parks Merchandise Mail Order.

They're probably sold out (or running low) by now, but WoD had some of the mini NBC Tsum Tsums this weekend (Jack, Sally, Zero, and Sandy Claws). They also had the medium Mickey and Stitch.

They also had Tsum Tsum mugs (Mickey, Minnie, Marie, and Stitch)! I saw the mugs at WoD (kitchenware section) and in the shop next to Trolly Treats in DCA. You can see the Stitch mug on the UK Disney Store's website:
http://www.disneystore.co.uk/mugs-drinkware-homeware-tsum-tsum-stitch-mug/mp/87264/1500054/

They're probably sold out (or running low) by now, but WoD had some of the mini NBC Tsum Tsums this weekend (Jack, Sally, Zero, and Sandy Claws). They also had the medium Mickey and Stitch.

*sigh*, when we were there, there was no sign of the Zero Tsum Tsum. I had already ordered the other Nightmare Before Chistmas ones from DisneyStore.com, but no luck on Zero. Will probably just get him off of eBay at this point.

On a non-Tsum Tsum but Duffy note, I do see they have the Halloween Duffy costume online - http://www.disneystore.com/disney-the-duffy-bear-vampire-costume-17/mp/1380934/1000396/

Another WoD Tsum Tsum update...the supplies were pretty sad this last weekend. They had all of the Marvel mini-Tsum Tsums and medium Stitch Tsum Tsums, but that was it. I was kind of surprised that they didn't have even the basic minis (e.g., Mickey, Minnie, etc.).

We are headed there in December and my now 8 yr old son (he was 7 when I originally started this thread!) still loves TsumTsum. I know he will be wanting to pick a few new ones at WOD when we go. It'll be interesting to see which ones they have during our visit 12/2-12/5. I love seeing all the updates!

My local Target (Northern CA), just got in the Frozen (Anna, Elsa, Sven, Olaf, Kristoff, and Hans and medium Olaf), Inside Out (Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear, Disgust, and Bing Bong), and Holiday 2014 (Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Daisy, and Donald) mini-Tsum Tsums. If you're looking to add to your collections, I would head to Target as soon as possible because they seemed pretty popular.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter