Where in Disney's World June 2023 Exercise Challenge

Lots of color changes going on!!! :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment:

Three cheers for sophy1996, BethisLucy, Elizabeth Smith, Oneanne, and the TEAM for reaching Pandora Purple!!!!!

All of this holidays at WDW talk has me in a festive spirit, so right now I'd really love to be on the Adventures by Disney Danube River Cruise: Christmas Markets cruise.

https://www.adventuresbydisney.com/europe/danube-river-cruise-christmas-markets/

@Oneanne and @sophy1996 , I really would love to go to the Jollywood Nights party, too, but we have a trip booked in January, so I don't think we can do the holiday season this time. So bummed but really hope the new party is a success so maybe we can attend another year. If you go, sophy1996, please report back with all the details!

Sat-6/10 - 25
Sun-6/11 - 25
Mon-6/12 - 20
Tue-6/13 - 20
Wed-6/14 - 25
Thu-6/15 - 20
Fri-6/16 - 15
----------------------
new minutes = 150

335/600

All of this holidays at WDW talk has me in a festive spirit, so right now I'd really love to be on the Adventures by Disney Danube River Cruise: Christmas Markets cruise.

https://www.adventuresbydisney.com/europe/danube-river-cruise-christmas-markets/

Oooh, that looks fun!!

But it's grey and chilly here, so for today I'd like to be at a warm and sunny Disney location, Typhoon Lagoon:
1687005005203.png
with with my friend K~~~ and her daughter A~~~.

Congrats, @PollyannaMom! You've reached Pandora Purple!!!! :figment: :figment: :figment: :figment:

If I had my way, right now I'd be toasting you from the Enchanted Rose Lounge in the Grand Floridian.

1687063187893.png

My drink would be:

Island Rose​

Ketel One Grapefruit and Rose, Lime, Orgeat (Almond), Pineapple, Bitters, and Rose Water

And I'd definitely order the cheese board, too.

+33 minutes on the treadmill. I challenged myself to go for 60 minutes, because I thought I only had 10 days left in the month, but then realized it was the 19th and gave myself some grace. But! I'm really liking the idea of challenging myself to work out every day for the rest of the month. I have a family trip to go on, a hospital visit for my spouse, and a friend coming to town so it might not happen but the challenge seems like a good way to 'anchor' myself through all that.

181/600

Two more color changes to celebrate! Cheers to Raya for reaching O'ahu Orange and to Twilight Sparkle (me) for reaching Paris Pink!!! 🏝️ :Pinkbounc 🏝️ :Pinkbounc 🏝️ :Pinkbounc 🏝️ :Pinkbounc 🏝️ :Pinkbounc

I'm not hungry right now, but later today when I am, I predict I'd love to be sitting in La Creperie de Paris splitting both a savory (preferably the Chevre) galette and a dessert crepe (my first choice would be Melba but I'd also be okay with the Gourmande) with my daughter. I wouldn't say no to a glass of cider, either. Maybe we could snag a seat on a Remy mobile before we eat. Oh, and we'd have to do the Beauty and the Beast sing along, too. Might not be the real Paris, but it sounds like a pretty good day to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter