Where in Disney's World June 2023 Exercise Challenge

And @sophy1996 , you've been on my mind after hearing about the bad weather in CO. Hope you weren't affected.

Thanks, Twilight Sparkle! Fortunately we dodged the hail storms both yesterday and today—just raining (again) for us. But we were at Red Rocks for a concert just last week so feel particularly sorry for the folks injured there (and lots of damage to cars too).

+25 minutes of Growwithjo and exercise bike.

Next week is the start of VBS and me heading back to work on a more semi-regular schedule, so I think I'd like to spend the next few days in a calm, low stress environment. I'm imagining a 3-night cruise and spending an afternoon at Castaway Cay.
1687573359394.png

+25 minutes of Growwithjo and exercise bike.

Next week is the start of VBS and me heading back to work on a more semi-regular schedule, so I think I'd like to spend the next few days in a calm, low stress environment. I'm imagining a 3-night cruise and spending an afternoon at Castaway Cay.
View attachment 770482
Love this wish and hope your last few days at home are peaceful!

Hip hip hooray for both sophy1996 and Elizabeth Smith making it to Paris Pink!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

My wish isn't very exciting today, but it would still feel nice on this super hot day. My daughter and I saw Elemental last night, and I'd like to be back in the cold, dark theatre watching it again today. It is a beautiful film - visually and story-wise. And the Up short at the beginning was a big bonus IMO!

1687724763060.png

As predicted my world blew up - but I didn't predict how hard it would blow up. I'm not going to make my minutes this month. :( Sorry to let the team down. But I did get back on the treadmill for 40 minutes this morning, here's hoping I can keep it up! We've got another week of crazy, and then my life should be my own again (fingers-crossed)

221/600

As predicted my world blew up - but I didn't predict how hard it would blow up. I'm not going to make my minutes this month. :( Sorry to let the team down. But I did get back on the treadmill for 40 minutes this morning, here's hoping I can keep it up! We've got another week of crazy, and then my life should be my own again (fingers-crossed)

221/600
You aren't letting us down! Just do the best you can do - even if that's nothing at all. We're just glad you're here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter