Where in Disney's World June 2023 Exercise Challenge

20 minutes at lunch time. Someone mentioned snacks, and for me the best Disney snack in the world is a Citrus Swirl. Back in the day you could convince them to give you just Citrus, no vanilla soft serve. These days, I ask for a second bowl and throw that overly sweet nonsense away. It's the tart bite of Florida OJ that I crave... :)

View attachment 767155

Raya 103/600
Yum! I think I'd rather have the tart citrus, too!

Today, I'm in the car on the way to New Orleans for the annual convention for our denomination. I'd rather not be on the road, lol. Maybe sometime this week, I'll snag a beignet? It won't be Mickey-shaped, though. Too bad the Mint Julep bar in Disneyland is closed. A nice Mint Julep would be refreshing too! That's where I'd like to be right this second.

Hopefully I'll have plenty more minutes to post in the next few days from walking around the convention center and to and from our Air BnB.
I hope it's not hot and humid while you're there, but definitely try to find a beignet!

+45... some walking, some gardening and a little bit of arms

540/1350... 40%

This time next week I will be on a Disney cruise!

134_2_diswond_0505zz_0333dz_copy_wonder_sfw-jpg.jpg
You're going to have the best time ever!!!!!

I hope it's not hot and humid while you're there, but definitely try to find a beignet!
Jacob ordered us some beignets via uber eats, which we ate during the first session of the convention this morning, along with a delicious sausage and potato hash. 🥰 I think the people sitting around us probably hated us though. 😅 Regarding the weather.... it's not too hot but the humidity is absolutely on another level! I woke up this morning perfectly comfortable temperature-wise, and yet totally wet with sweat, and that was inside our air bnb! 🤣 If I'm going to be this wet, I'd rather it be intentional! I'd really enjoy taking a swim, and I'm thinking of the pool at Coronado Springs.
1686711431408.png
I got the picture from this article about the 14 best WDW resort pools. Really any would be lovely!
https://www.insider.com/guides/trav...ola-pool-at-disneys-coronado-springs-resort-1
I'm adding 65 minutes for today, walking back and forth and around the convention center.
180/400

I'm going to grant myself 50 minutes from yesterday. Walking to and from the convention center, walking around the exhibition floor, and walking around a mall. 230/400
I think we're going to drive over to Bourbon st. (to check out the architecture) before we get on the road back home. I doubt that I'll have any minutes to add for today.
The hot, soupy weather here in NOLA has me reminiscing on the weather at last year's convention in Anaheim. My Disney wish is that we were back in Disneyland today, specifically in Cars Land on Radiator Springs Racers. It just sounds fun to me right now for some reason.

+40 minutes... I've been way off program the past few days, but I've finally completed all my pre-cruise appointments and most pre-cruise tasks and no longer have to look after my Niece's chickens, so I'm back on track.

640/1350... 47%

The temps here have turned cool again, sure wish I was enjoying this view... in 80 degree weather.

1686846913737.png

+120... back on track with a good long walk and some mowing

740/1350... 55%

I have to admit, after impulsively booking my September WDW trip I'm now having fomo over all the holiday stuff that's just come out, but I'm going to stick with what I've got, so I won't be seeing Gertie all gussied up.

1686926319622.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter