Where in Disney's World June 2023 Exercise Challenge

+30... still below plan, my excuse is that the weather has turned and we're having our usual Junuary, cold and drippy.

435/1350... 32%

I'd gladly give this weather up for a hot steamy day at Animal Kingdom.

View attachment 766614
Animal Kingdom is always a good choice! Pandora, Everest, the animals, and Nomad Lounge all add up to an excellent day IMO.

I'm with you - I can't believe how fast this week went!

Minutes I managed to walk on the treadmill:
Tue-6/6 - 10
Wed-6/7 - 20
Thu-6/8 - 20
Fri-6/9 - 25

(total new minutes = 75, new cumulative total = 185/600)

Today, I think I'd like to be in MK, walking down Main Street, eating a Mickey bar, searching for that perfect castle picture.

View attachment 766608 (not my photo, just an internet image)
Sounds like a perfect moment!

20 minutes for Friday.
65/400

As I type this, I'm up early to feed the baby, so I can see myself really wanting a nap later today. I always fell asleep in Impressions de France at Epcot. That seems like a nice place to be today, though the afternoons showings at that theater are now a Beauty and the Beast singalong, right?
I love both of those films, though the first would definitely be better for a nap! Hope you got some much deserved rest!

I've really been off program the past two days, body needed a break but now it's saying to get going again.

+60
405/1350...30%

I got lucky and caught the dolphin training session at The Seas pavilion one trip, and these guys were having a great old time... wish I was there with them this morning.

View attachment 766347
My daughter and I love visiting The Seas! What a great memory. Thanks for sharing it!

+255

420/1400

I'd like to finally be in Disneyland Paris. We were supposed to go in 2020. Hopefully we'll get there someday!

I was going to say riding Big Thunder Mountain at Disneyland Paris! It’s the best version. London and DLP was our last foreign trip before the shutdown. January 2020-lots of signs in London about a new virus, and if you had been to Wuhan, China, to go home and call the NHS. Crowds at DLP were pretty light. It was raining quite a bit.

96FED311-3691-4DA2-B342-05711DDD7A78.jpeg5D572F2E-E679-4085-B867-3BFD250458AB.jpeg

Hopefully you will be able to reschedule and take your postponed trip soon!

+60 minutes

497/1350... 37%

Yesterday the clouds finally burned off and I got out for a lovely evening walk at the beach. Evidently salmon were in the area because I counted eight seals hanging around just off shore, its magical when they turn and look right at you. Another thing that is magical is leisurely strolls around World Showcase. What's missing from this picture...

1686496775851.png

+45... some walking, some gardening and a little bit of arms

540/1350... 40%

This time next week I will be on a Disney cruise!

134_2_diswond_0505zz_0333dz_copy_wonder_sfw-jpg.jpg

Today, I'm in the car on the way to New Orleans for the annual convention for our denomination. I'd rather not be on the road, lol. Maybe sometime this week, I'll snag a beignet? It won't be Mickey-shaped, though. Too bad the Mint Julep bar in Disneyland is closed. A nice Mint Julep would be refreshing too! That's where I'd like to be right this second.

Hopefully I'll have plenty more minutes to post in the next few days from walking around the convention center and to and from our Air BnB.

20 minutes at lunch time. Someone mentioned snacks, and for me the best Disney snack in the world is a Citrus Swirl. Back in the day you could convince them to give you just Citrus, no vanilla soft serve. These days, I ask for a second bowl and throw that overly sweet nonsense away. It's the tart bite of Florida OJ that I crave... :)

2019-05-02_18-53-04_013.jpeg

Raya 103/600

We have more color changes!!! Elizabeth Smith and sophy1996 are both O'ahu Orange and Twilight Sparkle (me) is now Pandora Purple! 🏝️ :figment:🏝️:figment:🏝️:figment: (pretending Figment is a banshee)

Speaking of Pandora, I wouldn't say no to spending the day there, riding Flight of Passage and Na'vi River Journey, eating a noodle bowl with the crispy tofu, and grabbing a night blossom drink:

pongu-night-blossom-480x600.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter