Where in Disney's World June 2023 Exercise Challenge

I had to skip out on VBS and exercise yesterday because I was afraid I was coming down with another illness after waking up with a sore throat and super runny nose. I still feel a little iffy today but trending better, so I'm going to blame allergies and weather patterns for now. I got 20 minutes on the exercise bike to reach my goal for the month. 400/400

Since Twilight Sparkle introduced the idea of fictional Disney locales, I think tonight I'd like to be at Pooh's House, sharing a pot of honey with him. I think it would soothe my throat and my soul.
1688093698687.png

PollyannaMom, sophy1996, Elizabeth Smith, and BethisLucy have all made it to Galaxy's Edge Green, and our TEAM is at 96.5% of goal!!!!!! :hmghost: :hmghost: :hmghost: :hmghost: :hmghost: Way to go!!!!

Still thinking cold thoughts, my last Disney wish of the month is to be in Arendelle hanging out with Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven, and Kristoff. Hopefully Elsa will make it snow, so I can cool off!

1688186361623.png

Great job this month, everyone!!!! If you have any last minute minutes for me to count, feel free to post them. I'll check back in a couple of days. Huge thanks to @sophy1996 for taking July! I'll see you there! Thanks to all of you for being here this month.

I had to skip out on VBS and exercise yesterday because I was afraid I was coming down with another illness after waking up with a sore throat and super runny nose. I still feel a little iffy today but trending better, so I'm going to blame allergies and weather patterns for now. I got 20 minutes on the exercise bike to reach my goal for the month. 400/400

Since Twilight Sparkle introduced the idea of fictional Disney locales, I think tonight I'd like to be at Pooh's House, sharing a pot of honey with him. I think it would soothe my throat and my soul.
View attachment 773034

Yikes... came back from the cruise with a bug that has kept me sidelined this week, with barely any exercise minutes.

+60
1310/97%

Need to get myself out for a 40 minute walk this evening to make my June goal.
I hope you both get well soon!!!

Sorry for the delay. I'll blame the long holiday weekend. Hope you all have had a fun few days.

We have one final color change to celebrate. Oneanne has reached Galaxy's Edge Green!!! Congrats!!!

:hmghost: :hmghost: :hmghost: :hmghost:

And the TEAM made it to 98% of goal!

Great month, everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter