September 2015 discount watch

We booked our reservations last Monday. My OCD does not allow me to book much past the 180 day mark. I held out as long as I could, but were going regardless of a discount. If we get a discount, great, we will use it to add more magic! We always budget for the full non-discounted trip and just use any savings, that may come, as extra spending money. Your mileage may vary.
The key is that you are going whether or not you get a discount. This makes perfect sense. But many people book at a resort knowing that they will not keep their reservation at that resort without a discount. That is counter-productive.

The key is that you are going whether or not you get a discount. This makes perfect sense. But many people book at a resort knowing that they will not keep their reservation at that resort without a discount. That is counter-productive.

I agree here which is why I book POR for Sept anyway. I'm going regardless of the discount. It's budgeted full rack.

The key is that you are going whether or not you get a discount.

We always do this. That way we get a pleasant surprise and a bump in the Disney fund if we get a discount. We decided long ago that if we had to rely on a discount to be able to afford the trip, then we may want to save a little more and go a bit later. We save all year to be able to let our hair down and splurge a little while on vacation. Worrying about money on our trip is not my idea of fun. Within reason of course.

I booked Sept. 10-17 this week. We will be staying in Business Class at Coronado Springs. This is our first time at CSR. We usually stay At POFQ with free dining but after last September we we'll I decided to try a different moderate resort. We have only stayed at AKL and POFQ for our last 6 visits. We are booked for Free dining this time too bus a bounce back offer.

I am ready for a "do over" from this past September visit.

See you all in 2015!!!
We are planning AKL for September! We stayed at pofq last time but I read somewhere it may not be included for the free dining promotion. Hoping for free dining as well....booked already but planning to apply the discount later. How did you like AKL?

How does the Disney Visa promotion usually get communicated?
Last year it just showed up on the website, we called them 2 days before its official release and no one there had any "idea" of it happening. One the of promotion whisperers had leaked the info so everyone knew to be ready for it. Then it was posted on here within minutes of anyone seeing it on the Visa site!! You could get an email about it or nothing at all. Keep your eyes on the Visa website and here and you are covered!

The wait is killing me!! I have everything planned out and we are in a price range that we are happy with, but having a little extra discount never hurts!

Does anyone remember if there is a minimum night/day usually on the free dining?
A friend asked me what it would cost to go down for a short trip, and I was trying to crunch some numbers on a long weekend but I can't remember if you had to stay 4 nights/5 days or if there was no minimum. What I'm working out could be a 3 nights/4 days.

I'm not sure I could handle too long of a vacation in that heat/humid of August/early September.

I'm not hopeful this is going to happen but hey as the PP said "Nothing more important than researching and planning a WDW trip! LOL

pixiedust:

Does anyone remember if there is a minimum night/day usually on the free dining?
A friend asked me what it would cost to go down for a short trip, and I was trying to crunch some numbers on a long weekend but I can't remember if you had to stay 4 nights/5 days or if there was no minimum. What I'm working out could be a 3 nights/4 days.

I'm not sure I could handle too long of a vacation in that heat/humid of August/early September.

I'm not hopeful this is going to happen but hey as the PP said "Nothing more important than researching and planning a WDW trip! LOL

pixiedust:

In the past it has been a 3 night stay and 2 day tickets

Last year it just showed up on the website, we called them 2 days before its official release and no one there had any "idea" of it happening. One the of promotion whisperers had leaked the info so everyone knew to be ready for it. Then it was posted on here within minutes of anyone seeing it on the Visa site!! You could get an email about it or nothing at all. Keep your eyes on the Visa website and here and you are covered!
Thanks!!! I know my travel agent is on it as well but I like to be on top of it too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter