September 2015 discount watch

DisneyBelle27

DIS Veteran and Browncoat - I have a cunning hat
Hi guys and Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Americans!

I apologize if this thread exists, I searched and looked and could not find one.

I am finally looking at going back to the World with my bf, who is a Disney virgin! We're looking at the beginning of September and I was hoping to find out any historical data on discounts around that time, and also put out a lookout for 2015 deals.

Anyone else planning on being there at this time or have any info, I've never been at this time of year before!

Katie

Sept. is my favorite time of year to go. You will enjoy it as long as you can stand the humidity.

Joining in the watch! This will be with my DS, DDIL and DGS (18 months old in Sept). It will be first trip for DDIL and DGS!!!

I booked Sept. 10-17 this week. We will be staying in Business Class at Coronado Springs. This is our first time at CSR. We usually stay At POFQ with free dining but after last September we we'll I decided to try a different moderate resort. We have only stayed at AKL and POFQ for our last 6 visits. We are booked for Free dining this time too bus a bounce back offer.

I am ready for a "do over" from this past September visit.

See you all in 2015!!!

We are planning for a mid-September 2015 trip as well! It seemed like I started seeing promotions for September 2014 in May 2014, so we shall see what happens in May 2015.

For those who have already booked their stay for September 2015, can you easily apply promos to your existing reservation once they come out? I was nervous about making the reservation now and not being able to apply the promo to the room-only reservation.

Kicking around the possibility of going in September too............

We are planning a Sept 2015 trip as well! Will be our first trip without the kids! For our 25th Anniversary! Hoping for free dining! Have always stayed at POFQ but would like to try Beach Club -thinking it may be more romantic. Any thoughts on favorite resorts for couples?

I booked Sept. 10-17 this week. We will be staying in Business Class at Coronado Springs. This is our first time at CSR. We usually stay At POFQ with free dining but after last September we we'll I decided to try a different moderate resort. We have only stayed at AKL and POFQ for our last 6 visits. We are booked for Free dining this time too bus a bounce back offer.

I am ready for a "do over" from this past September visit.

See you all in 2015!!!
If you don't mind my asking what bad happened on your last Sept trip that needs a do over ? I was at pop during free dining and booked a bounce back for POR for this Sept with free dining and that makes me a little worried. TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter