Ale and Compass YC

katallo

DIS Veteran
For several years this was our Go To restaurant! We tried this year and were very disappointed. I think service was part of it. Christina was very slow (meal for 4 took over 2 hours to arrive). I have always liked the Papparedella Pasta with Chicken. I asked for sauce on the side because of a sodium restriction, DH ordered New York Strip. My meal was covered with sauce. When I mentioned it she said it was very light and left. DH steak arrived lukewarm. It was actually a manager who came to the table to ask if we had our appetizers. We told him we had them, one hour ago, and were waiting for our dinners. Almost immedicately dinner arrived. When she cleared the dishes she had to have noticed I barely touched my dinner, but said nothing. For the four or us, our bill was over 135.00. Overall, we might try again, but since we have a car will probably go to Columbia at Celebration or Seasons 52 in Dr. Phillips. The Boathouse was excellent!

Ugh, so sorry to hear this -- have watched and heard several recent reviews like this as well :( Boo!

For several years this was our Go To restaurant! We tried this year and were very disappointed. I think service was part of it. Christina was very slow (meal for 4 took over 2 hours to arrive). I have always liked the Papparedella Pasta with Chicken. I asked for sauce on the side because of a sodium restriction, DH ordered New York Strip. My meal was covered with sauce. When I mentioned it she said it was very light and left. DH steak arrived lukewarm. It was actually a manager who came to the table to ask if we had our appetizers. We told him we had them, one hour ago, and were waiting for our dinners. Almost immedicately dinner arrived. When she cleared the dishes she had to have noticed I barely touched my dinner, but said nothing. For the four or us, our bill was over 135.00. Overall, we might try again, but since we have a car will probably go to Columbia at Celebration or Seasons 52 in Dr. Phillips. The Boathouse was excellent!
Thanks for posting this. Currently planning a BC trip and because we've enjoyed A&C in the past I was trying to fit it into our schedule. Now I won't worry about it. There are plenty of other good places for dinner in that area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter