September 2015 discount watch

I hope everyone is following the free dining and more thread...rumors are here for FD! So excited! Already planning my late to work plan haha!

That thread is on the restaurants forum, dining plan. They are up to over 100 pages and going strong. There are a couple of rumors listed there.

I have a Disney Rewards Visa and received an email late last week that said to watch my inbox in a couple weeks for an "exciting promotion released early exclusively for Disney Visa Reward Card Holders for Fall 2015."

This is the same email I have received each year in advance of FD being announced. :)

I have a Disney Rewards Visa and received an email late last week that said to watch my inbox in a couple weeks for an "exciting promotion released early exclusively for Disney Visa Reward Card Holders for Fall 2015."

This is the same email I have received each year in advance of FD being announced. :)
That is good news!! I am wondering why I didn't get any emails about it.

Will The free dining be posted on the Disney website? I read somewhere that it opens up on Monday April 27 th for visa holders and May 1st for the general public. Has anyone else heard that.

Will The free dining be posted on the Disney website? I read somewhere that it opens up on Monday April 27 th for visa holders and May 1st for the general public. Has anyone else heard that.
Usually posted on the website, emails sent too, or on here. I am getting so anxious, I can't wait for them to release FD or some discount for the Fall.

Well, I just booked a room for 3 nights...post cruise trip, just to have a room that I want, and the CM did not denie that the free dining rates are out tomorrow for Visa card. So, I at least got what room I wanted, but I will be doing a CM discount

Got the RO discount!!! So happy. I had the Free Dining booked, then I look closer and see the RO....quickly changed!!

Room Only ( RO). Sorry!!! I forget some don't know all the acronyms.
Deluxe was 30% off!!!!

I wanted BC or YC but standard and Garden view weren't avail for my dates. So I have BWI for now. Some resorts aren't avail. Some are booked already​

I ended up having to take All Star Sports, but hopefully people will cancel or change their reservations. Disappointed it wasn't offered to Disney Visa first but so it goes I guess....

No available rooms at POR for our dates. Oh well, we are going no matter what. free dining would have been nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter