Virgin Atlantic Airlines from UK to MCO

Amydisneyfan

Mouseketeer
When I flew with Virgin Atlantic I was asked to present a credit card that I used to purchase the flight tickets. I asked why was that they said a credit card will need to be verified if booking was only a few day's ago.
The card was in my name I still had to show it as I booked the flight the last minute just a few day's ago.

When I flew with Virgin Atlantic I was asked to present a credit card that I used to purchase the flight tickets. I asked why was that they said a credit card will need to be verified if booking was only a few day's ago.
The card was in my name I still had to show it as I booked the flight the last minute just a few day's ago.

So what is the problem / question ?

So what is the problem / question ?
It's an airline I was talking about virgin atlantic from UK to Orlando an requirement I weren't aware of that credit card had to be verified at checkin but luckily I had it on me or else they wouldn't let me on the plane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter