• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread April to June 2016 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't sure how many banked points you had on that one so I might have an error. It says you have 200/14 and 200/15 so 400 points available for free is what I assumed. If only 200 banked then knock $10 off (what I assume for free points).

I am not suggesting to pay more than what the seller is asking. Just know it might be taken.

Also, this is a crude estimate of value. I am calibrating to only partial information (what is posted on this board). My formula does a decent job of normalizing values of contract but what the passing value is still an unknown.

Only 200 banked.

Tomorrow is day 22 for us... Wonder if they'll keep us waiting over the weekend...
So trying to be patient, but it is so hard!

We are at day 25. I thought it would be a shoe in for passing since it is VGF and the price isn't terribly low. Sigghhh......

Congratulations bestdayever09 and WDWbride09!! I continue to wait....

I have a question....who sends the email that you have passed? The broker?

It's been 4 years since our last resale and I think I've blocked those memories out.

Congratulations bestdayever09 and WDWbride09!! I continue to wait....

I have a question....who sends the email that you have passed? The broker?

It's been 4 years since our last resale and I think I've blocked those memories out.

The office manager at our broker's office sent it to us. Good luck, hopefully they get back to you real soon!

They took mine Wednesday, but I'm working on the next one. Hoping this time it's good.

DizBub---$87--$14,900--160--SSR--Feb--160/16--160/17--sent 5/3.

Seller putting $400 towards closing.

Passed 5/27. Whew!!

24 days....I'm just grateful we didn't have to wait over the long holiday weekend.

Thanks to everyone here for making the wait a little easier to bear.

Just passed ROFR.......... YES!!! ROFR was held up a few days because there needed to be clarification about who was paying the maintenance fees for 2016. It is a 300 point contract with 299 points for 2016. UY is December. Can you believe it, I can't, I am in shock.

Immanurse---$80-$26586-300-AKV-Dec-0/14, 0/15, 299/16, 300/17- sent 4/18, passed 5/27

Fingers crossed for all those still waiting pixiedust:

Just passed ROFR.......... YES!!! ROFR was held up a few days because there needed to be clarification about who was paying the maintenance fees for 2016. It is a 300 point contract with 299 points for 2016. UY is December. Can you believe it, I can't, I am in shock.

Immanurse---$80-$26586-300-AKV-Dec-0/14, 0/15, 299/16, 300/17- sent 4/18, passed 5/27

Fingers crossed for all those still waiting pixiedust:

Nice deal! DVD rarely buys back AKV, especially with the current UY stripped. Works well for you though :) Congrats!

I'm the DW of gingerbcop, we're only at 10-11 days, depending on if you count the day it was sent for ROFR. I like hearing people pass at 21 days! We will be at WDW June 2-9. Could we get lucky enough to get a PASS while we're there??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter