Using only childhood favourites ,what would you have for breakfast lunch and dinner?

Breakfast:fried pound cake, bacon.
Lunch PB & J, or bolgna sandwich
Dinner....enchiladas, spaghetti with meat sauce or London Broil

breakfast Toaster strudel, probably blueberry
lunch Steak-um sandwich with mustard and white bread, maybe some pringles or cheese balls to go with.
dinner taco salad or hamburgers

also: several helpings of minute maid fruit punch or citrus punch.

Breakfast: only had after Nana and Papa returned from visiting Barbados as that’s where the ingredients came from: steamed flying fish, stewed tomatoes and okra, and coo-coo

Lunch: fried chicken, plantains and johnnie cakes. Too much fried food but gosh so good.

Dinner: Nana’s smothered chicken and succotash. Anything Nana made was delish.

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs and bacon.
Lunch: Submarine sandwich from K-Mart deli and homemade potato salad
Dinner: Roast beef and yorkshire pudding.

Cereal, Grilled Cheese, burgers the way my grandmother made them.

Breakfast: Stack ups, which is a slice of buttered toast with bacon layered over it and then a fried egg or two on top. My mom would carefully cut through it all so every square of toast had a piece of bacon and some egg with it OR sliced tomato sandwich with mayo and S&P on white bread.

Lunch: Grilled cream cheese with sliced green olives OR fried bologna on white bread with ketchup.

Supper: Broiled chicken wings or creamed chipped beef on toast or ham steak simmered in milk and brown sugar.

Breakfast: Pon Haus with King Syrup and eggs
Lunch: Lebanon Bologna sandwich and Utz Potato chips
Dinner: Chicken Pot Pie

Breakfast: cereal
Lunch: egg salad or baloney sandwich
Dinner: my mom's chicken corn soup or spaghetti

Breakfast- grandma’s butter oatmeal
Lunch- school cafeteria tuna salad sub
Dinner- pizza and calzone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter