• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread April to June 2016 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly constitutes a loaded contract? Is it any contract that has banked points from a previous year in addition to all the points in the current Use Year?

I don't know if there's a true definition but the contract I am (hopefully) buying has all of the 2014 points which were banked into 2015 UY (hoping to close ASAP to be able to use them before my new August 2016 UY arrives) and the 2015 points were banked into 2016 so I have all of the points from the contract available to use 2014 UY forward. I think this means the current owners (sellers) never used any of the points, but maybe they got some kind of incentive from DVD? I hope...

Hi everyone - I no longer view Friday the 13th as an unlucky day - PASSED ROFR today!!!! Thank you to this board for helping to get me through the LONGEST 21 days ever. Hope to see you soon on the Estoppel board!

BriggsBetOnDis---$85-$22545.80-240-AKV-DEC- 43/14, 179/15, 240/16, 240/17- sent 4/20 - PASSED 5/13 :mickeyjum

Congrats !!! We got engaged on a Friday the 13th. It was in Disney so i figured that would defeat all the jinx around it lol ! Again congrats to a fellow AKV owner and enjoy !

First time Post/Buyer...gingerbcop---$88-$21,360-220-AKV-Mar-440/16-220/17-220/18-sent 05/18. Come on Disney Magic to get through ROFR!!!

First time post/buyer...gingerbcop---$88-$21,360-220-AKV-Mar-440/16-220/17-220/18- sent 05/18. Needing some Disney Magic to get through ROFR!!!

Have my third BWV contract with DVD...for ROFR... Day 14... Waiting....it is so frustrating...but I am not about to give up.

This time you switched Use Years so maybe that'll be the help you needed! Seems like they loved your two December Use Years.

I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear on our ROFR! We submitted 4/29. IF Disney waives and we go to estoppel, what is the typical time frame of the estoppel process?

I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear on our ROFR! We submitted 4/29. IF Disney waives and we go to estoppel, what is the typical time frame of the estoppel process?
Our agent told us three weeks but it took closer to 4 weeks. 28 days to be exact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter