**October 2016 Check-in!**

We are going for the Ultimate Birthday Extravaganza October 18-22. The first two nights are at the GCH and we are finishing up with a family suite at the Camelot Inn.

We will be celebrating two 70th birthdays, a 10th birthday, and a 46th. We plan to have one heck of a party while we are there!

We are going for the Ultimate Birthday Extravaganza October 18-22. The first two nights are at the GCH and we are finishing up with a family suite at the Camelot Inn.

We will be celebrating two 70th birthdays, a 10th birthday, and a 46th. We plan to have one heck of a party while we are there!

we have the same dates! And im celebrating my birthday too! Enjoy GCH :)

Kia ora everyone! My DFi and I are visiting DLR for the first time this October (16-21st) :thumbsup2 We're flying from Auckland, New Zealand and hitting the parks before doing a Grand Circle road trip of the canyons and Las Vegas.

We're booked to stay at the Park Vue Inn, have purchased 5-day park hopper tickets and we're hoping to attend the ticketed Halloween party too after having a blast at the MNSSHP at WDW in 2013!

We're both very excited to experience Disneyland for the first time and I'm already having lots of fun planning our visit!

Kia ora everyone! My DFi and I are visiting DLR for the first time this October (16-21st) :thumbsup2 We're flying from Auckland, New Zealand and hitting the parks before doing a Grand Circle road trip of the canyons and Las Vegas.

We're booked to stay at the Park Vue Inn, have purchased 5-day park hopper tickets and we're hoping to attend the ticketed Halloween party too after having a blast at the MNSSHP at WDW in 2013!

We're both very excited to experience Disneyland for the first time and I'm already having lots of fun planning our visit!

WOW! enjoy that trip! i look forward to hearing more about plans later on...thanks for joining us!

22-29th here. We didnt take my youngest last summer so this time hes coming! shhh we're surprising the kids!

22-29th here. We didnt take my youngest last summer so this time hes coming! shhh we're surprising the kids!

thanks for joining!! we were going to surprise our son. we had been planning on going Oct 2016 since last September. We were able to keep it a secret until....about three hours after I officially booked it earlier this week...I couldn't hold it in! so i applaud you for the self control lol :thumbsup2

We are heading out to CA for the first time this October! So excited! Flying into LAX on the 21st. Going to Yosemite first for a few days then staying at the VGC the 24th-29th. Planning 3 days in DL/DCA and possibly 1 day at USH. There's just SO MUCH I'd love to do in CA and a week just isn't enough time.

Yes! I have been waiting for this thread to appear.... We will be in the parks during Halloweentime , as AP holders, but for sure on the 31st. Its our 6th wedding anniversary! Halloween time is our favorite time.... Happy Haunting, Everyone!

I'll be there the 28th! I'll be in Anaheim the 25-27th for work, and then my boyfriend and I will hit both parks on Friday!! Not planning on doing the Halloween party. Definitely want to stay on property for Friday night (we'll leave on Saturday), not sure where yet. Need to put all the bills on the Disney Visa for the next few months to rack up as many points as possible!
I've been to CA Adventure once, but in 2007, so A LOT has changed! My boyfriend's never been. Since we only have one day for both parks (and I think it'll be pretty busy), our priority will be hitting up attractions that are unique to DL. Sooooo excited and looking forward to planning with all of you over the next few months!

Just booked our annual October/Halloween trip. Our first as a family of 4 (just added Miss A to our family on March 23rd). Driving to Anaheim on the 22nd. Parks 23-25 and driving home the 26th.

We usually stay at Tropicana due to the great military rates and proximity to the parks but I got an even better deal with Desert Inn and Suites (same proximity and it includes free breakfast!) so we are staying there this time. M will be 4 and A will be 7 months. I've never brought a baby to DLR as M was 2 when we took her. Anyone know if we should do a double stroller or just bring our single stroller for our 4 year old and just baby wear our 7 month old?

Planning Question: I will be arriving at Disneyland on Fri, Sept 30th and departing on Tues, Oct 4th, staying at the Hilton Anaheim and getting 5 day tickets. Hard to plan what parks to visit on which days considering the weekend and EMH. Once park hours and Mickey's Halloween Party dates get announced, I will know more. Tentatively thinking of going to Knott's Berry Farm for a half day.

For all the Disneyland park veterans, I know it's not usually recommended to visit the parks on the weekends, but if you have to - which parks do you find are best on which days?
Considering factors, Disneyland has EMH on Saturday and Tuesday and DCA on Friday, Sunday and Monday; Party will typically occur on Fridays causing no Paint the Night or Fireworks.

@dreamerkath our dates are very similar! we are flying into socal on the 15th but we will be with family for the first couple days. They will drop us off at the parks on the 18th and we will be there through the 22nd! Ive never been to WDW but i know you will enjoy your time at DL. we might end up at the same halloween party! I wish i had a daughter..when i asked my son if he wanted to go to ariels grotto he gave me the most disgusted look lol so i know i will be watching the jedi training academy instead :lmao:

I'm sure I will love DL! Very excited about the Halloween overlays (although a bit sad that we will be missing Hyperspace Mountain). His DD is just as much of a geek as we are. If we get to bring her, she wants to do Jedi Academy and dress up as Rey for the Halloween Party! She just loves BB-8! But she's also our little princess and would want to do BBB again (she did it on her first WDW trip 2 years ago).

We love Trader Sam's at WDW, can't wait to see the original! And spend some time enjoying the Monorail Pool at DLH!

Hopefully more Halloween Party info drops soon!

Woo hoo! Just bought my tickets ($64 each way from PDX to LGB on Jet Blue). I'll be in the parks 10/16-10/18. Still haven't decided on where to stay.... Likely Tropicana.

Woo hoo! Just bought my tickets ($64 each way from PDX to LGB on Jet Blue). I'll be in the parks 10/16-10/18. Still haven't decided on where to stay.... Likely Tropicana.

We are flying jet blue from PDX to LGB as well! my jaw dropped when i saw the prices and my husband said book it now!! We did a combo through expedia for the tropicana as well, but we check in when you check out. I will try not to check flight prices to compare...but it will be hard when summer gas prices go up, ill want to see what a good deal we ended up getting by booking so early!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter