News Round Up 2016

Either they need to figure out a way to make it more profitable - or just pull back on expenses a lot and realize it will be a less profitable (but still somewhat) for the company - or sell it

The problem is ESPN boxes itself into a corner paying astronomical rights fees for live events, starting with the crazy new NBA contract. Even if they figure out a way to monetize the BAMtech technology for a full ESPN package, it can't possibly keep up with the ever-swelling cost of rights fees.

The problem is ESPN boxes itself into a corner paying astronomical rights fees for live events, starting with the crazy new NBA contract. Even if they figure out a way to monetize the BAMtech technology for a full ESPN package, it can't possibly keep up with the ever-swelling cost of rights fees.
It's not just the NBA, the NFL and other leagues keep going way up too.

It's kind of a cycle though right? To get people to pay for it you need live events so you over pay for live content and then you need people to pay more ... but to justify that you need more live content, etc

Not sure if you keep track of Universal news/rumors here too but their twitter posted an image for Super Nintendo World at Universal Studios Japan .... if they are doing a whole big area there makes me think they could do the new park in Orlando based on Nintendo

CzcMSKJUUAAkamM.jpg:large

Not sure if you keep track of Universal news/rumors here too but their twitter posted an image for Super Nintendo World at Universal Studios Japan .... if they are doing a whole big area there makes me think they could do the new park in Orlando based on Nintendo

While they could do a whole new park on Nintendo in Orlando I don't think that's what they'll do. It's the same reason Disney isn't doing a whole park on Star Wars.

thanks
zero chance a whole new park is dedicated to Nintendo but i do think this land will be coming to UOR, probably 2021

thanks
zero chance a whole new park is dedicated to Nintendo but i do think this land will be coming to UOR, probably 2021
No doubt this comes to UOR. You can already see the rumored attractions. Princess Peach castle, donkey kong attraction, and it looks like a bowzer castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter