Chip and Dale's "Cheer Each Other On" May Exercise Challenge

95 minutes today

We did an "Adventure Run" sponsored by a local running store. They had checkpoints at various businesses and in parks and you got raffle tickets to win prizes. The goal was to visit as many as you could get to and get back in an hour. A few were pretty far out there (about a 10K to get there and back). And we rode our bikes over to the start/finish area, so that added some time.

575/1300

We made it to Friday!!

Lots of color changes :rainbow: to report:

:wizard: LizardQueen8
:wizard: SarahDisney

:Pinkbouncverleniahall
:dogdance: SEASONK

And the team is over 7,700 minutes!!

rescue rangers group - orange.gif

I'll update page one later, as I have to get off to work (3rd grade today). Have a great Friday, everyone!!

And the weekend is here!!! :cheer2:

The team is over 8,000 minutes, and we have one new color change :rainbow: -

Congrats to sophy1996, who is half-way to goal!!

It's hard to find purple Chip and Dale pictures, but here are some jammies if you want to laze around after working out:
purple jammies.jpg

And today's Chip and Dale trivia: would you believe they have their own Facebook page? -

https://www.facebook.com/DisneyChipNDale

I had no idea.

Keep up the great work, everyone! Enjoy the nice weather if you've got it. And have a happy Saturday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter