Chip and Dale's "Cheer Each Other On" May Exercise Challenge

Good Morning, and Happy Wednesday!!

I wasn't working yesterday, so I made up for lost minutes - 75 total, mostly a long walk with my neighbor.

Team totals are at 45% of goal, and we have four color changes :rainbow: today. Congrats to:

BumbleB
galaxygirl76
chbc
PollyannaMom

statue - purple.jpg
We also have three more people right on the edge of their next colors - two purples and a pink! :car:

We still haven't heard from a few folks, though. @donac, @GrandAdmiralStrife, @Angela0780, and @4Mickeys - are you still out there??

Good Morning, everyone!!

20 walking minutes for me yesterday, and 5 color changes throughout the team!! :rainbow: Congrats to:

scdak - 50%
kathleen27 - 50%
DVCFan1994 - 50%

LizardQueen8 - 75%
and
HappyGrape - 90%!!!

rr red banner.jpg

Some trivia from IMDb:
"Series creator Tad Stones' original concepts for the series did not include Chip and Dale in the cast. Stones originally suggested a series based on The Rescuers (1977), but Jeffrey Katzenberg rejected it, as work on The Rescuers Down Under (1990) was beginning in the feature department. Stones then developed a pitch called "Metro Mice", featuring a mouse character named Kit Colby as the main protagonist (as well as early versions of Gadget and Monterey Jack along with a chameleon), but Katzenberg and Michael Eisner wanted known Disney characters as the stars. It was Eisner who suggested Chip and Dale."

Question for tomorrow (no looking it up!) -
Who do Chip and Dale remind you of in their Rescue Rangers costumes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter