Chip and Dale's "Cheer Each Other On" May Exercise Challenge

This week at work was about as much fun as I anticipated. Three more weeks to go :(

50 minutes of cardio on Wednesday, 60 minutes of upper body yesterday, and 55 minutes of lower body today brings my total to 530/1100.

1421 minutes/ 1860 goals

Mainly walking. The weather is great, I have been to the gym only twice a week for lifting session and it's working well for me. The 3rd workout a week I feel is optional and fun -it may be class, or nothing if am walking a lot

Happy Sunday, everyone!

30 minutes of yoga for me yesterday - I borrowed a DVD from the library, and I just might buy a copy of it! It's got several routines of different lengths, which makes me think I would be more likely to stick with it.

:welcome: @chbc!

We have a bunch of color changes :rainbow:today! Congrats to:

:wizard: Poohbelle,
:wizard: Tasha228,

:PinkbouncHappyGrape,

and our very first "Garden Grill Green" - verleniahall!

Chip-and-Dale-at-The-Garden-Grill.jpg

Chip and Dale are among the characters you'll meet at the Garden Grill in Epcot. Dinner is served family style, and the restaurant slowly rotates through the sets of the Living with the Land ride. Here's a bit from Disney's web site:

...“fall” in love with farm-fresh picks for breakfast like fluffy scrambled eggs and seasonal fruit.

Visit us for lunch or dinner, and you’ll choose from a cluster of savory and allergy-friendly starters and entrees. Menu highlights include: the farmer’s salad, char-grilled beef filets with a red wine demi-glace, all-natural roast turkey and our sustainable fish of the day with buttermilk mashed potatoes.

Best of all, many of our veggies—from cucumbers and Swiss chard to eggplant and sweet potatoes—are grown in our own Living with the Land greenhouses!

I've personally found the character interaction here to be excellent! It's a fairly small restaurant compared to some at Disney, so they have time to pay a lot of attention to each table. We first went there on a trip when DS was five (back when you could make day-of reservations at a booth in the park) and he loved it so much we booked a second meal there the same week!

(The pic above is just from an internet search, though. My old ones aren't in the computer I'm on right now.)

Keep up the great work, everyone!

I am on vacation and although I am getting plenty of steps in on my fitbit I am lacking in active minutes since shopping, dining, seeing Dirty Dancing (stage show) don't have many active minutes!

But I do have 131 minutes to add since last Wednesday.

497/1000

Good Morning, All!

:rainbow: And congrats to chbc for jumping right to Treehouse Brown! Here are some acorn mugs for your morning coffee:

acorn mugs.jpg

No minutes for me yesterday - too windy for a pleasant walk, but the team has cracked the 10,000 minute mark, and is sitting at 40%!! Go team!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I thought I updated for the end of last week but I don't see the posts, so I must have dreamed that I did it :(

05/12 15 minutes walking
05/13 60 minutes walking
05/14 does holding my Kindle and swiping pages count? No? 0 for Saturday
05/15 Crazy day at the barn, they had an open house - 60 minutes riding/driving, then 30 minutes on the treadmill

720/1000

does holding my Kindle and swiping pages count?

It might not count, but it's good for the soul!

I don't have any minutes for yesterday, either. - In my defense, I taught first grade. (They're cute, but tiring!) Then I had errands to run, and my high-schooler had questions on his homework, and my MIL called, and...somehow by the time I sat down, it was "exercise, what exercise?" Maybe today.

Anyway, team numbers are looking good. We're at 42%, with the target for purple being 12,538 minutes.

Here are some Chip and Dale cartoons to start your day with a chuckle:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=chip+and+dale,+exercise&&view=detail&mid=063B53E729CABE352915063B53E729CABE352915&FORM=VRDGAR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter