Chip and Dale's "Cheer Each Other On" May Exercise Challenge

Good Morning, and...

Happy Mothers Day.jpg

to all the moms on the team!

I have no new minutes myself because we had unexpected company yesterday, and I socialized instead of exercising. But it was wonderful to see some relatives from far away, and turned out to be a great day!

A few other people have reported minutes, though, and we have another 25% color change :rainbow:. - Congrats to galaxygirl76!! Chip and Dale have brought you your morning coffee:

mug.jpg

Good Moring, all!

Adding 20 minutes on the mini-trampoline for myself.
The team as a whole is at 19%.
And we have two new color changes :rainbow: - another brown, and our first purple!

Congrats to sophy1996 and verleniahall!!

Chip and Dale got their own Disney Chanel series in 1989, called "Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers" -

rescue rangers group - orange.gif

The character in purple is known as Gadget Hackwrench. Wikipedia describes her as "a young female mouse and the team's pilot, mechanic and inventor. The daughter of deceased inventor and aviator Geegaw Hackwrench...Known to say "Golly" whenever she's surprised by something, Gadget moves, thinks, and talks quickly, sometimes leaving the others looking dazed and confused."

Have a great week, everyone, and keep up the good work!!

05/06 - 30 minutes wallking
15 minutes Olympic housekeeping

05/07 40 minutes riding a horse who I learned is afraid of pigeons. Really? really.

05/08 70 minutes - riding the chicken horse, as well as the new 4yo project horse

435/1000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter