Chip and Dale's "Cheer Each Other On" May Exercise Challenge

Chip and Dale at Park.jpg

Over half the team reported minutes yesterday, and we are closing in on orange!!
Individual color changes :rainbow:are as follows:

:flower1: PoohBelle
:flower1: Tasha228

:dogdance: kathleen28
:dogdance: PollyannaMom

Congrats, everyone!! :yay:

My own minutes jumped to 190/620 because I subbed for a gym class yesterday. Estimating 20 active minutes per section, I added 100 minutes (...and a sunburned nose, as we played outside, and I forgot a hat. - But it was so nice not to have rain for the first time in a week!)

Chip and Dale trivia for today: How to tell them apart -

Chip can be identified by his small black "chocolate chip" nose and a single front tooth, whereas Dale has a larger nose which is red, and two adjacent front teeth. Chip is also usually the more logical and cunning of the two, with Dale being the more dim-witted. (from the Disney Wiki)

Last edited:
Happy Thursday!!

50 minutes for me - 25 (adjusted) yesterday from walking the furry princesses, and 25 so far today - a morning walk by myself.

79% of the team has reported at least some minutes this month, and we are Treehouse Brown as a group!!

A few individuals are at 50% of their personal goals, and today's newest is BumbleB!!!

Gadget Hackwrench - purple.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter