Airmiles Armchair Chatter

We do try to work in a 3-4 day weekend trip once a year and in future want to do it twice a year. I think that's why I'm apprehensive to use those old tickets.

We just talked some more about it and for sure we will spend 3 full days in a park but DD is asking if we could perhaps use the other two admissions by just going in around dinner time and staying for a few hours on the evening. That actually doesn't sound bad to me. We want to have a few days relaxing at the pool and would end up going somewhere for dinner anyway. I'm thinking that's not the worst way in the world to use tickets....is it?

For sure we are taking a Christmas trip this year but don't know where. If I knew it would be WDW I would use my AM now and get tickets. I've got 20k miles.
Well you know at some point your going to use/need them so get them now at the discount and hold on to them. They wont be this cheap on AM again..lol.. then having them you can decided what you want to use when you go.

Well you know at some point your going to use/need them so get them now at the discount and hold on to them. They wont be this cheap on AM again..lol.. then having them you can decided what you want to use when you go.
Good point Mort.....they will eventually get used. I've just submitted my order.

BTW, I hope you were successful getting your points rented.

Has anyone ordered park tickets in the last few days/week? How long did they take to arrive. The last time I ordered it only took 3 or 4 days via courier. I'm wondering if there is still a back log from December.

Has anyone ordered park tickets in the last few days/week? How long did they take to arrive. The last time I ordered it only took 3 or 4 days via courier. I'm wondering if there is still a back log from December.

My last order for a Disneyland Parkhopper was placed on Dec 30, shipped Jan 4 and received two days later. It had the New Year's holiday in there though so that probably added a couple of days.

Look what I just received as an email today.
Please everyone check your points, be sure and safe.

Recent news reports of digital account information (like usernames, passwords, and security questions) being made available from high-profile sites, like Yahoo and LinkedIn, are a good reminder to us all to protect our online accounts.

We know that using the same username and password for multiple accounts is convenient, but it also puts all of those accounts at risk if your information is ever accessed.

While none of the recent high-profile information breaches involved the PC Plus platform, we need you to do your part to protect your account by making sure your PC Plus password is unique, private and changed often, using a combination of letters, numbers and characters.

We urge you to update your PC Plus password now following these simple steps:
  1. Enter your login details on pcplus.ca
  2. In My Account, click Change Password
  3. Update your password following the instructions

If at any time you have questions or concerns, please contact our Member Service team at memberservices@pcplus.ca.

Thanks, and yes the Duck is enjoying them right now.
YES WE ARE!!! So far gorgeous weather, light crowds (last Friday in MK guard said crowd was around 40,000), wonderful resort (pillows leave a LOT to be desired but that's the ONLY complaint!!!) and we're both have an awesome time :D

Had a wicked storm a few nights ago (tornado warnings and the whole shebang!) and it was cooler yesterday but today is gonna be nice and sunny and up to 25. Our kids descend on us this afternoon now the hectic part of the holiday starts :crazy2:

This is what I'm looking for!
ngm, sorry to revive an old post.
Have you been able to do this recently?

I don't think they have a multiplier bonus offer on right now. But you still always get AM on gift card purchases at Shell. I usually just wait for a bonus offer to make sure it's worth it though.

I don't think they have a multiplier bonus offer on right now. But you still always get AM on gift card purchases at Shell. I usually just wait for a bonus offer to make sure it's worth it though.
Great, I'll watch out for a multiplier day. Thanks!

Hi folks,

I'm new here, and trying to learn as much as I can! I downloaded the load and go app, but it says I don't have access yet. What do I need to do to get access? Thanks!

this is a little OT but it is related to my WDW tickets I got through AM....the vouchers are linked to my account and tomorrow I can start booking my fastpasses...does anyone know what time I can start booking these? Is it midnight or 7 am when the phones open or some other time? I have plenty of days to play with (10) but really hoping I can get the Frozen ride on my birthday....thanks in advance

this is a little OT but it is related to my WDW tickets I got through AM....the vouchers are linked to my account and tomorrow I can start booking my fastpasses...does anyone know what time I can start booking these? Is it midnight or 7 am when the phones open or some other time? I have plenty of days to play with (10) but really hoping I can get the Frozen ride on my birthday....thanks in advance
I have always stayed up late and booked mine at midnight.

Hi folks,

I'm new here, and trying to learn as much as I can! I downloaded the load and go app, but it says I don't have access yet. What do I need to do to get access? Thanks!
HI! you chose a wonderful place to make your first post!!!!:welcome:

Only a few of us have the Load and Go app -- it's currently only in Beta stage and for everyone else you will get coupons to print out and use --only applies to Rexall currently as well. You will get an email from AM once you've been pushed to the app

Booking window opens at 7:00am EST. It used to be midnight but it was changed some time ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter