2017 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend

They are allowing people to book Princess 2018 through travel agents starting today according to posts I have seen on Facebook.

So Cinderella is still themed for glass slipper even though it's belle weekend? :confused3

I think the half is my favorite. Now to stalk the exchange counter and get my shirts downsized from medium to small. :banana:

Still kind of kicking myself for not doing the 5k with the Chip shirt and Mrs. Potts medal. But it really wouldn't have worked out well with my work schedule, so maybe another year :D

The half shirt being purple is just the perfect thing - my favorite princess, my favorite color :D Woo hoo!

The 10K shirt is a periwinkle, not a grey like my screenshot above. :) The half shirt is my favorite I think!!

I wish I were running the half now because I love that shirt!! However, I'm running the 5K (Yay, Chip!) and the 10K. THANK YOU for clarifying that it's periwinkle because it was hard to tell in the video they released. My initial reaction was..."UGH! Is that....GRAY!!?!?" :rotfl:

I wish I were running the half now because I love that shirt!! However, I'm running the 5K (Yay, Chip!) and the 10K. THANK YOU for clarifying that it's periwinkle because it was hard to tell in the video they released. My initial reaction was..."UGH! Is that....GRAY!!?!?" :rotfl:
Yeah I wish they'd posted pictures like they have for other race weekends! @HomeiswhereMickeyis grabbed a screenshot and as you can see it looks totally different than what I posted (looks way prettier!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter