• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2017 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend

I delayed so much my intended expo pickup things are out of stock and pickup has ended. Here my cousin has made adorable Belle outfits, and I got nothin'. :(

I might have to just go rogue. Black sparkleathletic with my "I thought they said rum" shirt and running pants of some kind. I do have a blue shirt that's Belle'ish, but what to wear underneath. And then...I have turquoise and a white sparkleathletic skirts as well... I'm pretty much packing everything, LOL.

I was going to get the Beast Mode rawthreads shirt, but dithered because that's kind of a Seahawks thing, and I'm just not an NFL fan. It would make hubby and son smile, but...

Sparkleathletic has sparkly visors. :)

We'll be rogue together. I'm cheap....uh...I mean frugal so I didn't want to spend money on stuff I'd never wear again. I'm kicking myself for not buying a shirt from RawThreads though. It said She Believed She Could So She Did. That's something I'd wear again. Oh well. Maybe they will have one at the expo.

ph23423523.jpg

ph342548.jpg

ph45645675.jpg

ph5668797.jpg

I really like the peach colored shirt, and I might have to get the baseball cap too. I wish the Sweaty Band wasn't gray.

Yay! I am excited to see the race shirt and other pictures from the expo tomorrow. I won't be at the expo until Saturday, so I haven't planned on getting any expo merch, but I'll definitely take a look!

My weather update: 5-8" of snow Thursday night and another 3-5" on Friday where I live. Airport is only supposed to get 1-3". I think we'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon to beat the snow.

Thanks for clarifying!! Always something else to be patiently/impatiently waiting for!!

No problem at all! Like I said, Disney has been inconsistent with when they release info and merch and all that so it is a constant guessing game. It adds to the excitement sometimes, but other times you just want to know now!!! haha

Ah last minute panic time. I ran into an issue with my rental car- so no rental car. Which means relying on Uber on race day. Which seems scary! Hopefully it works out, I'm trying not to panic! Sorry, just needed to vent for a second!

Freaking out! Sick kids and leaving in the morning! When it rains, it pours!!! Staying healthy (fingers crossed) thanks to OJ and zicam!! Safe travels to all that leave today!

I'm just going to sit here wishing there was some Beauty and the Beast race merchandise for me. I'm not jealous or anything... :rotfl:

Also this is going to be the longest day of work ever! Can't wait to get on a plane tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter