2017 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend

I'm dumb. :sad:

It didn't dawn on me they'd have it themed Cinderella for that reason and it's her castle at Disney world. Can you tell I'm tired? Trying to exhaust myself for the 10p flight tonight.
I remember thinking a year or two ago that they'd really limited themselves calling it the GSC - as far as medal design, etc. i could see them changing it like they did with Dumbo.

Last edited:
Group 2 - 10:30am. Now I need to decide if I should get in line to get my preorder Dooney first or go get the sneakers first.

I'm in the air on the way to Orlando. I paid for wifi so that I can get my daughter a spot in the NB virtual queue.

I think that my wallet is happy with the merchandise. There is nothing there that I can't live without, and I love the race shirts.

Thanks for the reminder! When I checked earlier it still said Star Wars and I was really confused. In fact it still says Star Wars. I see New Balance is taking a page from the runDisney accuracy playbook. I got 1pm, which actually works out really well for me! Although I don't know *** I was thinking making an 8am reservation at BOG tomorrow. As I've been saying to everyone all day about continuing to sign up for these races - I make poor life decisions. :rotfl2:

Loving the purple 1/2 shirt - will match several of my running skirts!!

We are 90% packed - now just have to wait patiently until Friday....

Can't believe how warm it will be over the next week - fingers are crossed that Sunday stays one of the cooler days.

Hi all. I APOLOGIZE if this is a dumb question or if the answer is obvious in this thread. I usually cringe a bit when people ask questions without doing any research so please forgive me.

Wife is running the half this weekend, she's staying at BWI. What is the best way for her to get to WWOS on Saturday for packet pick-up? Do they have busses running from resorts? Maybe uber/cab?

Thanks in advance! :thanks:

Hi all. I APOLOGIZE if this is a dumb question or if the answer is obvious in this thread. I usually cringe a bit when people ask questions without doing any research so please forgive me.

Wife is running the half this weekend, she's staying at BWI. What is the best way for her to get to WWOS on Saturday for packet pick-up? Do they have busses running from resorts? Maybe uber/cab?

Thanks in advance! :thanks:

There are buses. Also on the runDisney site there is an online booklet with lots of info

So I got 11:30 for the New Balance booth but won't be able to get to the expo until after 4. Can I go later or should I cancel or try to get another time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter