The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OOC: Thanks, it was nice and relaxing. Oh man I haven't heard anything great about it yet... how disappointing.

Evelyn: She kept driving.

Jay: "Yeah. Are you getting closer. Wait, stupid question we've been talking for like a minute.", he chuckled.

Natasha: She stayed alert, waiting to see what would unfold.
OOC: Good.

Hope: She laughed. "It’s alright. Evelyn is going as fast as possible without speeding - too much, anyway."

Hope: "That's impressive." It was kinda weak, but she felt all safe and warm just by listening to his voice.
Jay: "Yeah, I'd say so too. She learned well from my mom."

Evelyn: "Just don't tell Mike, he has no idea I've gotten pulled over. He's not one to like breaking the law,", she laughed.

Jay: "Yeah, I'd say so too. She learned well from my mom."

Evelyn: "Just don't tell Mike, he has no idea I've gotten pulled over. He's not one to like breaking the law,", she laughed.
Hope: "She did." She laughed at Evelyn, told Jay what she said, then said "Too true - unless, of course, he's on his motorcycle on a country road or in battle, while still being under age - then it's okay to break the laws."

Hope: "She did." She laughed at Evelyn, told Jay what she said, then said "Too true - unless, of course, he's on his motorcycle on a country road or in battle, while still being under age - then it's okay to break the laws."
Evelyn: "True! That is the only exception."

Jay: He was eagerly waiting in the garage. "HOPE!!!!" He opened up the car door and gave her a big smooch.

Evelyn: She smiled at their cuteness.
Hope: She met the kiss and then hugged him tightly, burying her face in his chest and holding back tears.

Hope: She met the kiss and then hugged him tightly, burying her face in his chest and holding back tears.
Jay: He held her tight and rubbed her back. "You are safe now."

Evelyn: She hoped everyone back in Buffalo would be safe.

Jay: He held her tight and rubbed her back. "You are safe now."

Evelyn: She hoped everyone back in Buffalo would be safe.
Hope: She worked to pull herself together.

Back in Buffalo...

Conrad and Mike: They kept watching.

Hope: "I could do with a nap..."
Jay: "Good idea." He lifted her up and carried her to bed.

Evelyn: She called her mom. "Hope is home safe."

Natasha: She answered her headset. "Thanks. Raven seems to still be with Luke. Nobody is hurt. "

Evelyn: "Good to hear.'

Natasha: "Signing out."

Hope: She fell asleep before they even made it there.

Meanwhile...

Raven: "What exactly do you want from me? You can't actually think I'm going to forgive this now, can you?"

Luke: "Of course not. It's not in your nature. Which is why I'll have to go back in time and rescue you."

Raven: She stared incredulously. Was he mad?

Meanwhile...

Raven: "What exactly do you want from me? You can't actually think I'm going to forgive this now, can you?"

Luke: "Of course not. It's not in your nature. Which is why I'll have to go back in time and rescue you."

Jay: He put her in the bed and watched some Netflix (With headphones of course not to wake the sleeping Hope.)

Evelyn: She was glad she could help hope, but wished she was still there with her mom, Mike, and Conrad.

Meanwhile...

Natasha: She was curious why Raven looked confused and not understanding. She and Raven had seen almost everything. What did Luke say?

OOC: Sorry, crazy week.

Jay: He put her in the bed and watched some Netflix (With headphones of course not to wake the sleeping Hope.)

Evelyn: She was glad she could help hope, but wished she was still there with her mom, Mike, and Conrad.

Hope: She was completely crashed out.

Mike and Conrad: They watched the proceedings quietly.

Natasha: She was curious why Raven looked confused and not understanding. She and Raven had seen almost everything. What did Luke say?

Raven: She finally found her voice. "Luke, not even your father was able to do time magic. If he could, he'd have probably gone back in time and made sure Thor died in some accident or something. You're too young and inexperienced to be at his strength. What makes you think you can?"

Luke: "You're right. Perceptive as always, dear one. I have a spell, but not the power. What I need is more power. There's enough life force in here to give the added power I need."

Raven: "That's mass murder of innocent civilians who have done nothing to you! Where's the honor in that?"

Luke: "Sacrifices have to be made! I'm going to fix things for sure!"

Raven: Raven didn't want to imagine what would happen if an all-knowing Luke sought out a disillusioned, younger and less wise Raven. Death would surely be inevitable, though of innocents or her own by her father's hand, she didn't know. Probably both. But Raven did know one thing, if Luke's plan succeeded, then Young Raven would most certainly join him. And Raven couldn't let that happen. "That's not fixing things, not helping anyone."

Luke: He was frustrated. "I'm doing it for you!

Raven: "You're doing it for yourself!" Raven shouted angrily. "You can't accept what you did was wrong and that all you've done is too wrong for me to be able to love you, so you're going to take advantage of my younger self so you can get what you want!"

Raven: She finally found her voice. "Luke, not even your father was able to do time magic. If he could, he'd have probably gone back in time and made sure Thor died in some accident or something. You're too young and inexperienced to be at his strength. What makes you think you can?"

Luke: "You're right. Perceptive as always, dear one. I have a spell, but not the power. What I need is more power. There's enough life force in here to give the added power I need."

Raven: "That's mass murder of innocent civilians who have done nothing to you! Where's the honor in that?"

Raven: Raven didn't want to imagine what would happen if an all-knowing Luke sought out a disillusioned, younger and less wise Raven. Death would surely be inevitable, though of innocents or her own by her father's hand, she didn't know. Probably both. But Raven did know one thing, if Luke's plan succeeded, then Young Raven would most certainly join him. And Raven couldn't let that happen. "That's not fixing things, not helping anyone."

Raven: "You're doing it for yourself!" Raven shouted angrily. "You can't accept what you did was wrong and that all you've done is too wrong for me to be able to love you, so you're going to take advantage of my younger self so you can get what you want!"
OOC: No worries

Natasha: She felt like something was terribly wrong.

OOC: Sorry, nothing too exciting happening to my characters at the moment. I'm loving your content tho!

Jay: He was happy to be next to Hope again.

OOC: No worries

Natasha: She felt like something was terribly wrong.

OOC: Sorry, nothing too exciting happening to my characters at the moment. I'm loving your content tho!

Jay: He was happy to be next to Hope again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter