The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Raven: "For what's? The Pledge of Allegiance?"

OOC: I'm actually kind of having fun mocking my own character.
Evelyn:"Hey someone has probably done it." If Jay was here he'd already have it pulled open on YouTube.

OOC: Lol

Raven: She looked around until she saw Luke and Hope inside. "They're here," she said into the comms.

Natasha: "Wow. Great first location guess Fury."
Raven: "Wasn't much to go on in the first place," Raven said with a shrug. "The rest is on me guys. Keep the people safe. I'm dropping my comm because it's obvious but you'll still be able to here probably, we just can't talk. Don't blow this, I have one chance." She then made a big show of taking off her comm unit and tossing it on the ground.

Raven: "Wasn't much to go on in the first place," Raven said with a shrug. "The rest is on me guys. Keep the people safe. I'm dropping my comm because it's obvious but you'll still be able to here probably, we just can't talk. Don't blow this, I have one chance." She then made a big show of taking off her comm unit and tossing it on the ground.
Natasha:"We will, good luck."

Raven: She walked into the cafe and ordered herself a coffee. It was a show of peace, and could be a weapon if still hot.

Luke: He watched her with dark eyes.

Hope: She was relieved that they'd found her. She'd be back in Jay's arms soon.

Raven: She walked into the cafe and ordered herself a coffee. It was a show of peace, and could be a weapon if still hot.

Luke: He watched her with dark eyes.

Hope: She was relieved that they'd found her. She'd be back in Jay's arms soon.
Jay: He went back upstairs after four hours or so of shooting and felt a lot better. "Mom? Ev?" He had no idea where they were. Maybe grocery shopping or something. UNLESS they decided to go search for Hope and Raven without him. RUDE. But then again he could see why the wouldn't with the quarrel that happened. Hmmm, he couldn't just sit back here could he...

Raven: Raven got her coffee and sat down at their table. "Luke. Hope, you alright? Are you hurt?"

Hope: She gave Raven a tight smile. "I'm not injured."

Raven: "Luke, come on. Let Hope go. You and I both know that this is between the two of us, she hasn't got anything to do with it."

Luke: He took a sip of his coffee. "Au contraire, Raven. Hope's got everything to do with it. She - and the others - are the reason why we're here."

Raven: Raven got her coffee and sat down at their table. "Luke. Hope, you alright? Are you hurt?"

Hope: She gave Raven a tight smile. "I'm not injured."

Raven: "Luke, come on. Let Hope go. You and I both know that this is between the two of us, she hasn't got anything to do with it."

Luke: He took a sip of his coffee. "Au contraire, Raven. Hope's got everything to do with it. She - and the others - are the reason why we're here."
Natasha and Evelyn: They were blending in nearby, staying alert.

Luke: "You remember how it was. A warrior's path is one of the hardest to tread, and you were pushed and led down it. Was the serum even supposed to work for you? When it did, all they decided was that they weren't ready to show their creation to the world and shoved you aside, to do the opposite of everything you were raised to be, everything you were trained for. We could have been something great. We could have made them pay for what they did to us. But you had listen to this one, to Hope and all of the rest of those fools that never stopped to question what they were doing. SHIELD fell. Shouldn't that tell you something? Maybe that this world is messed up?"

Raven: "What, and your father was right? Kill, murder, destroy everything?"

Luke: "My father was a complicated man, and made some bad decisions. But he knew that the governing systems in place everywhere have gotten corrupted. You put the powerful in power and all it does is lead to ruin."

Raven: "What does this have to do with you and me? With Hope? Why are we here?"

Luke: "We are here because the system warped a child and still you follow them despite how hard they wronged you. We are here because I've tried to show you the light but you never listened, and yet I'm still trying and I'm starting to wonder why. We are here because this girl, Hope, because she has done nothing to gain your allegiance and yet you give it to her. We are here because you an I have unfinished business."

Raven: "You've hurt me too," she said after a drink from her coffee.

Luke: "You made me! Because we've been on opposite sides!"

Luke: "You remember how it was. A warrior's path is one of the hardest to tread, and you were pushed and led down it. Was the serum even supposed to work for you? When it did, all they decided was that they weren't ready to show their creation to the world and shoved you aside, to do the opposite of everything you were raised to be, everything you were trained for. We could have been something great. We could have made them pay for what they did to us. But you had listen to this one, to Hope and all of the rest of those fools that never stopped to question what they were doing. SHIELD fell. Shouldn't that tell you something? Maybe that this world is messed up?"

Raven: "What, and your father was right? Kill, murder, destroy everything?"

Luke: "My father was a complicated man, and made some bad decisions. But he knew that the governing systems in place everywhere have gotten corrupted. You put the powerful in power and all it does is lead to ruin."

Raven: "What does this have to do with you and me? With Hope? Why are we here?"

Luke: "We are here because the system warped a child and still you follow them despite how hard they wronged you. We are here because I've tried to show you the light but you never listened, and yet I'm still trying and I'm starting to wonder why. We are here because this girl, Hope, because she has done nothing to gain your allegiance and yet you give it to her. We are here because you an I have unfinished business."

Raven: "You've hurt me too," she said after a drink from her coffee.

Luke: "You made me! Because we've been on opposite sides!"
Jay: He went to his dad's bedroom. "Did mom and Ev go to find Hope?"

Clint: "Yeah I think so."

Jay: "I can't believe they'd invite me to rescue my own girlfriend."

Clint: "I wouldn't take it personally. You can't be emotional during missions and you tend not to show interest towards spy stuff."

Jay: "True, but still."

Clint: "Yeah, sorry bud. I wouldn't waste your time. They probably already have a good plan and are out searching. By the time you make a plan and travel I bet they'll be safe. Luke is a little pain."

Jay:"You think I make plans?"

Clint:"Well, you should make them more."

Raven: "Whoa whoa whoa, let's back up a bit here. You used the scepter to control me. You hurt a lot of innocent people who didn't deserve it. How is that supposed to prove anything to me?"

Luke: "Sometimes you have to make the wrong choice to make the right one. You know this. You were raised on it!"

Raven: "I was raised on the idea that the safety of innocent people was more valuable than my own life!"

Luke: He laughed bitterly. "For what? Your sacrifice won't keep them safe forever, and the world will have lost a magnificent person forever."

Raven: "I can't expect you to understand. You've never done anything but for yourself!"

Jay: "Eh, living on the edge is more my style."

Clint: "Me too. But some things really are better to make a game plan. Like our lessons."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter