The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OOC: I am repping Hope's university today!

Attachments

• 20160411_120329.jpg
    20160411_120329.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1
OOC: Tomorrow I find out my fate if I get accepted to the Disney College Program or not. It's been a long wait, and to get denied after my interview in January would be pretty painful. But I'm hoping for the best!

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on, lot of end of term projects! I know by now you already found out, but I hope you got in anyway!

Hope: She awoke abruptly.

OOC: Sorry, crazy week.

Hope: She was completely crashed out.

Mike and Conrad: They watched the proceedings quietly.

Raven: She finally found her voice. "Luke, not even your father was able to do time magic. If he could, he'd have probably gone back in time and made sure Thor died in some accident or something. You're too young and inexperienced to be at his strength. What makes you think you can?"

Luke: "You're right. Perceptive as always, dear one. I have a spell, but not the power. What I need is more power. There's enough life force in here to give the added power I need."

Raven: "That's mass murder of innocent civilians who have done nothing to you! Where's the honor in that?"

Luke: "Sacrifices have to be made! I'm going to fix things for sure!"

Raven: Raven didn't want to imagine what would happen if an all-knowing Luke sought out a disillusioned, younger and less wise Raven. Death would surely be inevitable, though of innocents or her own by her father's hand, she didn't know. Probably both. But Raven did know one thing, if Luke's plan succeeded, then Young Raven would most certainly join him. And Raven couldn't let that happen. "That's not fixing things, not helping anyone."

Luke: He was frustrated. "I'm doing it for you!

Raven: "You're doing it for yourself!" Raven shouted angrily. "You can't accept what you did was wrong and that all you've done is too wrong for me to be able to love you, so you're going to take advantage of my younger self so you can get what you want!"

Luke: "You've left me no other option! You won’t come away with me, you don’t love me! This is the only way I can make it righy! What are a few innocents when I'm trying to save you?"

Raven: "I've never been one that really needed to be saved. And who are you saving, going back on time? Me or yourself?"

Luke: Luke almost growled. "Norns, you're so frustrating!"

Raven: She gaped. "What did you expect? We're enemies."

Luke: He looked at her. "And you were always one to jump at redemption."

Raven: "Not like this! Not when innocent people are on the line!"

Luke: "Are they really more important than your happiness? Your life? Why protect them when they would vindicate you if they knew who you really were? What did they do to deserve your loyalty? Your life?"

Raven: She sighed. He had a point, but she knew the truth of things. "Because being a part of something bigger than yourself means that sometimes you have to make the hard calls, even if that brings you to the end of the line."

Luke: He forcefully kissed her. The hands on her face fixed her features.

Raven: She shoved him back, not yet noticing.

Conrad: He was seeimg red. No one assulted his sister/teammate!

Luke: "One day, you'll understand." He started casting magic, beginning the spell.

Raven: She ran, throwing the door open, and gave the signal.

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on, lot of end of term projects! I know by now you already found out, but I hope you got in anyway!

Hope: She awoke abruptly.

OOC: I got wait listed... I have three more weeks or less to find out. But at least I didn't get denied! Also, I just booked a trip in May to Orlando! The perks of having Floridan friends and finding great deals.

Jay: "Hey, everything okay?"

Luke: "You've left me no other option! You won’t come away with me, you don’t love me! This is the only way I can make it righy! What are a few innocents when I'm trying to save you?"

Raven: "I've never been one that really needed to be saved. And who are you saving, going back on time? Me or yourself?"

Luke: Luke almost growled. "Norns, you're so frustrating!"

Raven: She gaped. "What did you expect? We're enemies."

Luke: He looked at her. "And you were always one to jump at redemption."

Raven: "Not like this! Not when innocent people are on the line!"

Luke: "Are they really more important than your happiness? Your life? Why protect them when they would vindicate you if they knew who you really were? What did they do to deserve your loyalty? Your life?"

Raven: She sighed. He had a point, but she knew the truth of things. "Because being a part of something bigger than yourself means that sometimes you have to make the hard calls, even if that brings you to the end of the line."

Luke: He forcefully kissed her. The hands on her face fixed her features.

Raven: She shoved him back, not yet noticing.

Conrad: He was seeimg red. No one assulted his sister/teammate!

Luke: "One day, you'll understand." He started casting magic, beginning the spell.

Raven: She ran, throwing the door open, and gave the signal.
Natasha: She got out her guns and dashed towards Luke, shooting at him.

OOC: I got wait listed... I have three more weeks or less to find out. But at least I didn't get denied! Also, I just booked a trip in May to Orlando! The perks of having Floridan friends and finding great deals.

Jay: "Hey, everything okay?"

Natasha: She got out her guns and dashed towards Luke, shooting at him.
OOC: Well, at least it wasn’t a no. Sounds good!

Hope: "A dream. I'm worried for the others. But they'll be fine. We're graduating this weekend? Wow, isn't that weird? We've been together a long time. I wish Dad would be there, but he won't. And soon, we'll be at the Olympics, wherever they are."

OOC: Have you heard that Rio might not host it, if they aren't ready in time?

OOC: Well, at least it wasn’t a no. Sounds good!

Hope: "A dream. I'm worried for the others. But they'll be fine. We're graduating this weekend? Wow, isn't that weird? We've been together a long time. I wish Dad would be there, but he won't. And soon, we'll be at the Olympics, wherever they are."

OOC: Have you heard that Rio might not host it, if they aren't ready in time?
OOC: "Yeah, I'm hoping for the best! I was kind of picky about my roles because I only get certain ones for credit.

Jay: He wrapped his arm around her. "Don't worry, they will be fine. This mission is in good hands with my mom, Mike, and Conrad. Plus Raven is probably the most skilled agent in Young Avengers. Wow, we are almost graduating, time flies. I hope there is some way your dad can make it, I'm sure graduation means a lot to him. Wow, the Olympics are so close.... it's so surreal.... I've been dreaming and training about this my whole life.", he dreamily sighed. "I hope it all works out for Rio and if another country does it, there is enough time to prepare! Wait, how have I never shown you something? I'll be right back." He got a photo album labeled Summer 2004 and brought it back to Hope. He flipped towards the end. "There's me and my dad at the 2004 Greece Olympics! Man, I was a funny looking kid.", he laughed. "I was almost seven at the time. Dad and I went on a special trip just the two of us. I loved archery before, but this really sparked my passion and drive to be an Olympian. Also, don't I rock that U.S.A. bucket hat?"

OOC: "Yeah, I'm hoping for the best! I was kind of picky about my roles because I only get certain ones for credit.

Jay: He wrapped his arm around her. "Don't worry, they will be fine. This mission is in good hands with my mom, Mike, and Conrad. Plus Raven is probably the most skilled agent in Young Avengers. Wow, we are almost graduating, time flies. I hope there is some way your dad can make it, I'm sure graduation means a lot to him. Wow, the Olympics are so close.... it's so surreal.... I've been dreaming and training about this my whole life.", he dreamily sighed. "I hope it all works out for Rio and if another country does it, there is enough time to prepare! Wait, how have I never shown you something? I'll be right back." He got a photo album labeled Summer 2004 and brought it back to Hope. He flipped towards the end. "There's me and my dad at the 2004 Greece Olympics! Man, I was a funny looking kid.", he laughed. "I was almost seven at the time. Dad and I went on a special trip just the two of us. I loved archery before, but this really sparked my passion and drive to be an Olympian. Also, don't I rock that U.S.A. bucket hat?"
Mike and Conrad: They jumped into battle.

Hope: "You're right. I don't know if he'll try though. He's afraid. If they can't, London will probably host it maybe, since they had it last." She smiled. "You look adorable, even if a little goofy."

Mike and Conrad: They jumped into battle.

Hope: "You're right. I don't know if he'll try though. He's afraid. If they can't, London will probably host it maybe, since they had it last." She smiled. "You look adorable, even if a little goofy."
Natasha: "Luke, on behalf of the government, I demand you to stop doing anything that can harm Fury or the civilians."

Jay: "Well, I hope he tries. Maybe he'll just sneak in for a little bit and wave hello and slip away. Why, thank you. London would be awesome!! Plus I know you love England."

Last edited:
Natasha: "Luke, on behalf of the government, I demand you to stop doing anything that can harm Fury or the civilians."

Jay: "Well, I hope he tries. Maybe he'll just sneak in for a little bit and wave hello and slip away. Why, thank you. London would be awesome!! Plus I know you love England."
Luke: "You don't control me, Romanoff!"

Hope: "Maybe. It would be nice to return."

m
Luke: "You don't control me, Romanoff!"

Hope: "Maybe. It would be nice to return."
Natasha: "I'm speaking on behalf of this nation where you must abide by the rules."

Jay: "Yeah. It's funny, usually I'm the tour guide since I grew up here in New York but that will be flipped."

m

Natasha: "I'm speaking on behalf of this nation where you must abide by the rules."

Jay: "Yeah. It's funny, usually I'm the tour guide since I grew up here in New York but that will be flipped."
Luke: "Ah, but I am not a citizen of Midgard. I am a god, your petty rules and laws do not apply to me."

Hope: "I don't know how hard it will be if we end up there because of our celebrity status, but I'll try to take you around."

Luke: "Ah, but I am not a citizen of Midgard. I am a god, your petty rules and laws do not apply to me."

Hope: "I don't know how hard it will be if we end up there because of our celebrity status, but I'll try to take you around."
Natasha: "Well I'm not an American citizen, but if you visit you mus abide by the rules. Don't push your luck. We are stronger than before and know a lot about you and your father."

Jay: "We can be in disguise, like how Matt Smith wore a Bart Simpson mask at Comic-Con! Not sure with what, but we'll figure it out."

OOC: Bruce has the disguise thing down.

HQgdAFoKGxpIHxIWCC06GzMDRx4EAg==.jpg

Natasha: "Well I'm not an American citizen, but if you visit you mus abide by the rules. Don't push your luck. We are stronger than before and know a lot about you and your father."

Jay: "We can be in disguise, like how Matt Smith wore a Bart Simpson mask at Comic-Con! Not sure with what, but we'll figure it out."

OOC: Bruce has the disguise thing down.

HQgdAFoKGxpIHxIWCC06GzMDRx4EAg==.jpg
OOC: haha wow.

Luke: "You can't stop me." He continued channeling the spell.

Hope: "Between the two of us, and maybe the others if we need it, we'll find a way. We always do."

OOC: haha wow.

Luke: "You can't stop me." He continued channeling the spell.

Hope: "Between the two of us, and maybe the others if we need it, we'll find a way. We always do."
OOC: Yeah, that's a creepy mask lol.

Natasha: She hated fighting the Midguardians. They were so powerful. Her husband was clever before with the exploding arrows. "Think what you want Немного мусора." Natasha was in the mood for killing, but a public street was not the time or place for that. Instead she shot tranquilizer bullets and dashed towards him, giving a forceful kick in the head.

Jay: "I agree. Evelyn is a makeup wizard, I'm sure she can help."

OOC: Yeah, that's a creepy mask lol.

Natasha: She hated fighting the Midguardians. They were so powerful. Her husband was clever before with the exploding arrows. "Think what you want Немного мусора." Natasha was in the mood for killing, but a public street was not the time or place for that. Instead she shot tranquilizer bullets and dashed towards him, giving a forceful kick in the head.

Jay: "I agree. Evelyn is a makeup wizard, I'm sure she can help."
Luke: He ducked around Natasha.

Conrad: He started hurrying people out of the cafe. "Move, move!"

Mike: He charged at Luke from behind.

Hope: She nodded. Then she pictured something and laughed. "Maybe you can be the dark haired one and I'll be the blonde."

Luke: He ducked around Natasha.

Conrad: He started hurrying people out of the cafe. "Move, move!"

Mike: He charged at Luke from behind.

Hope: She nodded. Then she pictured something and laughed. "Maybe you can be the dark haired one and I'll be the blonde."
Natasha:After she missed, she reserved her movement instantly, hoping to get him this time.

Jay: "Hey, your on to something!", he chuckled. "Temporary blonde hair dye, straighten it, wear big sunglasses, a floppy hat, heavy makeup, and maybe a sparkly pink shirt or something you normally wouldn't wear. Maybe I'll grow a beard when we're not doing Olympic stuff. Wait just kidding we know that will never happen. Even know my dad can't."

Natasha:After she missed, she reserved her movement instantly, hoping to get him this time.

Jay: "Hey, your on to something!", he chuckled. "Temporary blonde hair dye, straighten it, wear big sunglasses, a floppy hat, heavy makeup, and maybe a sparkly pink shirt or something you normally wouldn't wear. Maybe I'll grow a beard when we're not doing Olympic stuff. Wait just kidding we know that will never happen. Even know my dad can't."
OOC: Did you want the fight to be taken to the tower?

Hope: She laughed. "And you'll have temporarily dark brown or black hair dye, or maybe red like your mom. You might have to dress fancy or goth though, they'll recognize you in jeans and a tee or sweats and a hoodie. Maybe some glasses too, and we can get Evelyn to give you some cool face scars or something. Aw, it's alright Jay, I like my boys clean shaven anyway."

OOC: Did you want the fight to be taken to the tower?

Hope: She laughed. "And you'll have temporarily dark brown or black hair dye, or maybe red like your mom. You might have to dress fancy or goth though, they'll recognize you in jeans and a tee or sweats and a hoodie. Maybe some glasses too, and we can get Evelyn to give you some cool face scars or something. Aw, it's alright Jay, I like my boys clean shaven anyway."
Jay: "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea! Oh phew, because my dad and I are clean shaven guys. Unless I get the mother who must not be named jeans in hairy man department. "

OOC: Sure

Jay: "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea! Oh phew, because my dad and I are clean shaven guys. Unless I get the mother who must not be named jeans in hairy man department. "

OOC: Sure
Hope: She rested her head on his shoulder.

Luke: He dodged Mike and ran into Raven who punched him into Natasha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter