The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Vacation Upgrades has I believe a pretty favorable cancellation policy. I'd check them out too.

Thank you ... I just received a email from Vacation Upgrades confirming their Cancellation Policy.

Last edited:
Only going for 4 nights, with rental car. If we say "No, we don't have a car with us."... Can we get away with not having a parking pass on our car in/out for a few days... or are they strict with it like Disney resorts? Thanks.

Garden Grocer question... if they deliver after we check in, will they bring food up to room? if they deliver before we check in, does bell services bring up the food-- and does that take forever?? thanks so much!!

You do not need the parking pass. Just skip that area when you check in. Your room key gets you in the guard gate at night.

Does anyone know we can use the pools and grounds prior to check-in time? I'm assuming its pretty unlikely that we'll actually be able to get our room early -- on a Saturday in early April. But could we swim in the pool while waiting? Are there adequate facilities (like bathrooms) near the pools that we could change clothes in? We've never been to WBC before. Thanks!

Does anyone know we can use the pools and grounds prior to check-in time? I'm assuming its pretty unlikely that we'll actually be able to get our room early -- on a Saturday in early April. But could we swim in the pool while waiting? Are there adequate facilities (like bathrooms) near the pools that we could change clothes in? We've never been to WBC before. Thanks!

Yes you can use the pool. The main building will store any luggage you may have and the pool at the main building does have restrooms with showers.

Heading over to bonnet creek now to see if I can get an early check-in for our room tonight. Any suggestions for great three bedroom two bathroom? Any particular building have better three bedrooms?

Heading over to bonnet creek now to see if I can get an early check-in for our room tonight. Any suggestions for great three bedroom two bathroom? Any particular building have better three bedrooms?

Were you able to check in early? What building did you get and how do you like it?

Asking the experts here....going down in a week for our first stay. We have a two bedroom with two rental cars....are we allowed two parking passes? Thanks

Asking the experts here....going down in a week for our first stay. We have a two bedroom with two rental cars....are we allowed two parking passes? Thanks
Yes. You don't really need a parking pass, a room key will let you in. The only advantage of having a parking pass it that the guard will open the gate for you. The other advantage is that if there is a problem with your car -- for example, they need you to move it for some reason -- they know who it belongs to.

Does anybody know if you can order pay per view events at WBC? We're down there during the Mayweather / Pacquiao fight, and my husband doesn't want to miss it. If not, any idea where he can watch it that's close by? TIA

How easy is it to grill out there? My husband is wanting to grill some steaks out one night and I am wondering if there are several grills available or will he have to hunt for one. Another question, would you even do this? Are they clean?

How easy is it to grill out there? My husband is wanting to grill some steaks out one night and I am wondering if there are several grills available or will he have to hunt for one. Another question, would you even do this? Are they clean?
There are lots of grills available and lots of people are out grilling -- but not so many people grilling that you will have trouble finding a free one.

I can't attest to you clean they are, but they must be OK since lots of people are using them.

We were just there last week, and the smells of people grilling is heavenly around dinner time!

Also, you can borrow grilling tools from the recreation desk.

Grills are cleaned each morning by staff and we have found for the most part they are clean at dinner time, but we have found that after 5 PM they are busy and have had to travel around to find one free.

Just read that Tower 6 is the only tower that has 1 bedroom presidential units and also that Tower 6 is the only tower that has not been renovated. We are heading down in a month and have a one bedroom presidential booked. Can anyone let me know if Tower 6 is in great need of refurbishment? If it is I may change to a non presidential room and hope to get in a refurbished are.

We were there Sept of 2014 and I could not see what needed to be refurbished. Everything was in excellent order in the unit we stayed presidential. Love building 6 and the ability to reach your car in the parking garage without going outside. A big help with the FL showers.

Just read that Tower 6 is the only tower that has 1 bedroom presidential units and also that Tower 6 is the only tower that has not been renovated. We are heading down in a month and have a one bedroom presidential booked. Can anyone let me know if Tower 6 is in great need of refurbishment? If it is I may change to a non presidential room and hope to get in a refurbished are.

We were there last week. Tower 6 doesn't look like it needs to be updated at all. Not sure what they are going to refurbish.

Can anyone let me know if Tower 6 is in great need of refurbishment?

IIRC ... Tower 6 was completed and opened for timeshare stays ... approximately 4 years ago.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter