The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

All of the stroller rental sites have two options for delivery to BC. One simply is WBC and the other is WBC tower six. Is there a better one to choose? Any idea where it will go if I choose the one that just says BC?

We just chose BC and it went to the front lobby area where you check in. We were in building one, so it was more convenient than having to pick it up in building six.

Hey everyone! I am rejoining this thread! We are staying at WBC for the second time, as we booked a 3 br. presidential suite for half of our upcoming trip!! Very excited to stay at WBC again and looking forward to all the planning with everyone!!

Question about Current room conditions at Tower Six:

I know Tower 6 is going down for rehab around September of this year.

How are the rooms now? Are they in good condition or really worn?

I'd kind of like to request tower 6, when we check-in in April, but if the rooms are really worn, I won't.

We have a couple of Deluxe ( regular - non presidential) units reserved, and I know the first ten floors (or so) are non-presidential units.

Thanks for any help.

Great question MassVacationer. I am interested as well. Also...anyone know what the most recently renovated towers were?

We will be there in a month!! Can't wait!!,

So excited for our first stay at Bonnet Creek in April! We got a 2BR deluxe for 8 nights through the wonderful Ken and Denise Price of Vacation Upgrades, and are paying $120 a night all in--can't beat it! This will be our fourth Disney trip as a family, but our first staying "off property." We were at Saratoga Springs when my oldest was a toddler, at Bay Lake Towers when our oldest two were 4 and 2, and at Wilderness Lodge villas when the kids were 6, 4, and 2. Looking forward to my first Disney trip since my mid-20s that will involve NO kids in diapers! They are now 9, 7, and almost 5.

So it sounds like buildings 4, 5, and 6 are the ones to ask for upon check-in if you have kids in this age range--is that right? I'm debating whether or not to pay the extra $99 for cleaning service. If it were just me and my husband I wouldn't, but keeping up with kids' chaos can be hectic. If you've used it, do you think it was worth it?

So excited for our first stay at Bonnet Creek in April! We got a 2BR deluxe for 8 nights through the wonderful Ken and Denise Price of Vacation Upgrades, and are paying $120 a night all in--can't beat it! This will be our fourth Disney trip as a family, but our first staying "off property." We were at Saratoga Springs when my oldest was a toddler, at Bay Lake Towers when our oldest two were 4 and 2, and at Wilderness Lodge villas when the kids were 6, 4, and 2. Looking forward to my first Disney trip since my mid-20s that will involve NO kids in diapers! They are now 9, 7, and almost 5.

So it sounds like buildings 4, 5, and 6 are the ones to ask for upon check-in if you have kids in this age range--is that right? I'm debating whether or not to pay the extra $99 for cleaning service. If it were just me and my husband I wouldn't, but keeping up with kids' chaos can be hectic. If you've used it, do you think it was worth it?

Building 3 is good too. Building 3 has a pool with water slide, hot tub and a kids splash pool. Also has a bar for the grown ups:-)

We have stayed in main building , building 4 and building 6. Our favourite is building 4 as we love their pool and right by main pool also. Anywhere on that side of lake will be great.
We are going in August for 21 nights. Our 7th trip booked with Ken and Denise. We were in 4 last year and our room looked brand new. Mind you it was room 666 so maybe we were the first ones brave enough to stay in it! Didn't hear a single sound from anywhere the whole time we were there.

We are going next week and are looking forward to it. I have read through some of the comments and learned that they don't really take requests, right? Can we ask upon check-in and hope for the best? That being said, are the renovated buildings very hard to get?

Woohoo! Just booked my 10 nights late August through Vacation Starategy. Love their cancellation policy and response time and service so far has been fabulous. :simba::tigger:

Vacation Strategy is AMAZING!!! They never gave up on me!!! I've never even used them before and they treated me like an old friend. I highly recommend Mandy as well... so sweet, thorough and she'll answer each and every question you have. Very happy with my experience so far!! Would definitely use them again!!! :worship:

We are going next week and are looking forward to it. I have read through some of the comments and learned that they don't really take requests, right? Can we ask upon check-in and hope for the best? That being said, are the renovated buildings very hard to get?

All of the building, except for 6, have been renovated, so getting into a renovated one will be easy. They don't take requests, but be really nice and ask anyway, you never know! Enjoy your stay, we're going in April, I can't wait!

We'll be arriving late-ish on a Friday night--flight gets in at 8:40 pm. Anything we should know about checking in around 9:30-10 pm?

As mentioned, all of the buildings except #6 have been renovated, and that one is the newest and still in decent shape. The resort is compact enough that nothing is particularly far from anything else. While you can ask to be in a specific building, it won't really matter if you end up elsewhere, unless you have one or more people in your party with mobility issues.

I hear someone mention a $99 cleaning fee. Is that a one time cleaning? or for your whole stay. I really wanted to schedule a cleaning mid stay, but 99 is steep!

I hear someone mention a $99 cleaning fee. Is that a one time cleaning? or for your whole stay. I really wanted to schedule a cleaning mid stay, but 99 is steep!

On day 7 of our stays in the past two years we have received a complimentary cleaning, we normally stay 14 nights.

Can anyone tell me approximately how long it will take us to get from WBC to the Magic Kingdom front gates? I'd like to be there for rope drop and just need to know how much time to allot to the drive and walk in. Thanks!

All of the stroller rental sites have two options for delivery to BC. One simply is WBC and the other is WBC tower six. Is there a better one to choose? Any idea where it will go if I choose the one that just says BC?
Same for us..we chose BC and it went to the front lobby. It was closer for us than building 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter