Something About Nothing ... #12

Hello!
Back at work, middle started summer school today: PE-last summer she has to take it-she does it so she can fit more electives into school schedule. With marching band set it doesn't leave alot of options. Oldest did it in HS too. Big kid starts summer school next week, job interview Thursday, and the extra kid starts her job training next week (at our new Alamo drafthouse).
Went out Saturday night at the lake with friends-stayed for the band and had a ton of fun-but the line to get a drink was so long I think I got dehydrated. inhaled water every chance I could get, but felt sluggish Sunday.
Two older girls and boy stayed at lake. DH headed back up now to pick up tools etc from in law aunt. She cancelled the auction and told him he could have it all to sell if he wanted. She is still refusing to take any money for it (He sold a couple things already for $200 and left the money for her at her house. She snuck it into his car yesterday when we went to lunch!). I think we may buy her airline gift cards as she does like to visit her daughters in Colorado and may go to PV next January.

Busy summer-only have 11 more days til time to make FP reservation.
Hope all are well and Happy Anniversary to @marciemi

It has been absolutely horrible for me on my phone. Even just reading the DIS locks up and won't scroll. But typing is impossible. It autofills random words (yesterday I was PM'ing and typed "his turn" and it changed in the middle of it to "husband adorns". Like not Apple correcting but random things. And it likes to add the word "but" frequently just in the middle of what I am typing. I gave up and typed a message in text (like I was sending it to someone else) and then cut and pasted in order to be able to PM/post here. It's fine on my computer.

YES! I checked in a couple times this weekend but posting from ipad was too much for my patience!

The site seems better for me on the iPads, but when I'm on laptop it's ridiculous.........slow to load, blue circle as I try to do anything and slow to type then catches up...........

MonyK that was nice of the aunt to give you the tools......nice idea to give her a gift as she won't take money......she'll appreciate that.

After waiting 25 years, think I may give up on the long anticipated Twin Peaks........far too weird at the moment, and no story so far.......just the usual Lynch psychedelic weirdness. I wonder if he's playing a joke on TP fans.........disappointing.

Sat watching tv. Quiet evening in.

My favorite team was alway blues then Blackhawks

When chgo gone blown away by the preds, I knew they would make the playoffs and been rooting for them since

Sorry Keisha
Are you still my friend ?

:worship:

Can't say I'd ever root for team that beat mine :scratchin . don't often get annoyed, but i do tend to hold a grudge with the best of them:laughing:

May the best team win:banana: true fan loves their team thru the good & the lean years. sports is rooted deep in my city's collective psyche.

Not our 1st rodeo, but we still tend to get just a mite excited with a big win. Sometimes "no words needed"

I am SUCH a sap.... I watched America's Got Talent tonight and I cried at the end.

We have another beautiful day.........I love the sunshine!

Not going out tonight with friend as her and her husband are in Morocco.........and when she comes back I go to Scotland.........so won't see her for a few weeks......

Today is little bit of housework and getting ready for visit to Scotland on Friday...........least I don't need to worry about my 2......they both cook and can wash and iron so they'll be fine..........

Time for breakfast.........yoghurt, baked ham and fruit today.........and flavoured green tea. Would prefer bacon.......

th
Yep, it's hump day, and to get Keisha knowing it's Wednesday, camel has a friend.

Our town loves sports too, hockey is also big here. Older one has a collection of black and orange jerseys. A good hockey game is always fun to watch.

Sigh, Schumi has sent the fog, seems like were close to the sea kinda fog, but around 60 miles from the beach, I don't think it's from the sea. Will be warmer though, but the thick gray clouds are making a slow start day. Muggy, as 97 percent humidity now. Hoping the clouds move away, and give a sunny afternoon. We'll get warmer weather this week, as well as thunderstorms.

Schumi, nice your trip to Scotland is coming up soon and nice to hear you have sun and are enjoying a lovely day.

Mac, time for coffee, the cats need their breakfast and attention. Hope you are feeling better. Sending good thoughts always, that you'll walk pain free, including moving fast at HHN.

Also hoping Mac and Tink find good flight prices for the fall.

MonyK, seems like the family is busy this summer. Glad to hear you had a good time at the lake, even though felt sluggish. Both of my kids are working at a summer camp this summer.

Spring soccer finishes up this week-end, then only practice until the end of school. So happy to have my full week-ends back. And, happily, the last game is not that far away. We'll see if it still gets played though. Sunday is supposed to be rock and rolling with thunderstorms and rain all day.

Tea for me, hot, as it's just almost cold inside.

Have a great Wednesday homies, get ready, Friday is slowly coming into sight.

I slept in today, rarely happens. Yawn. Now need to catsup to try and whittle the chore list a a bit & get the mr fed & watered before he heads out to work this afternoon. Naturally had to stop by to see the camel :)

Good day all

Early day with summer school.
Listened to Jeanne Robertson on way to work (hour drive today). If you haven't heard of her I highly recommend. I always laugh so hard I cry. Humorist fit for all ages - true humor not reliant on shock value/cussing/body parts etc (well except for Left brain). Start with "dont send a man to the grocery store".
DD and DH out test driving a car DD found on a facebook ad yesterday. really good deal but would deplete more of her college fund than I am comfortable with. She might be able to make most of it back this fall with discipline but she is going to have to think on it more. But i do think we would all feel better having her far away with a more reliable/newer car so....

Happy wednesday (love this camel)!

Opened new sticky for Vbay

Just giving youse all a heads up

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Sitting with salted caramel green tea........very dull, but nice. Watching not much on tv thinking I could be doing something useful.........

still thinking about it........

Been looking at our Disneyland Paris pictures over the years......we first went the year it opened.......DH surprised me with a week's visit as a wedding present to us......we went in the August 92 for a week and got married September 92... everyone thought we were mad going to Paris for a week a month before we got married.......:confused3 everything was done and sorted.......no big deal.......we had a blast.

Been many times over the years, mostly Paris but it's so easy to get out to DLP..........we did think about having a visit there in August as it's the 25th anniversary.........but probably won't.......no desire to go back now. Paris yes, as we love it there, but not the park.

Can't believe it's June tomorrow...........::yes::

th
Yep, it's hump day, and to get Keisha knowing it's Wednesday, camel has a friend.

Good thing it doesn't have a saber-tooth tiger as a friend, might not end so well...o_O Getting ready to head over to Bridgestone Arena to watch Game 2, with about 12,000 of my closest friends...we might have lost game 1, but it was a great atmosphere. Gonna be crazy when Game 3 gets to town...crazy fun.

Not going out tonight with friend as her and her husband are in Morocco.........and when she comes back I go to Scotland.........so won't see her for a few weeks

Schumi, who in their right mind would want to go to Scotland?! This guy! Can I ride along? Maybe you can take all of us.

I don't get to visit often enough....... most of my immediate family are still there, so lovely to be able to go back and see them too........I love Scotland.........beautiful country.......rains a lot though........

The house I grew up in was a huge mausoleum of a place......would have had room for everyone.......but mum is in a smaller house now, not as many bedrooms........not quite sure we'd all fit.........:D

Still haven't done anything........watching Will and Grace right now.........:happytv:

Good thing it doesn't have a saber-tooth tiger as a friend, might not end so well...o_O Getting ready to head over to Bridgestone Arena to watch Game 2, with about 12,000 of my closest friends...we might have lost game 1, but it was a great atmosphere. Gonna be crazy when Game 3 gets to town...crazy fun.

Schumi, who in their right mind would want to go to Scotland?! This guy! Can I ride along? Maybe you can take all of us.
Have fun! Great arena

Fun is what it's all about. Enjoy the game! Playoff season is a very special time:goodvibes Unfortunately, it's usually the crazies that tend to ruin it for the true fans.

Will be interesting for pens fans to see which offense shows up tonight lol, we've been rather disjointed most of season. Really missing Letang in the lineup, fingers crossed he's good to go for next season.

I'm up.......barely.......

Need tea and food.........priorities.........:P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter