Something About Nothing ... #12

Actually...they were technically the 16th seed, overall...8th in the west.

Sitting in Bridgestone Arena, right now...watching...Nashville scores first!!!!

Penguins fan here. That overturned call was really close. I think it was the right call, it did look like he lifted his skate before the puck gained the zone. But I also don't think we saw enough evidence to overturn the call on the ice. That said, there are camera angles we don't get to see - which I always have to wonder why we can't see them.

Penguins fan here. That overturned call was really close. I think it was the right call, it did look like he lifted his skate before the puck gained the zone. But I also don't think we saw enough evidence to overturn the call on the ice. That said, there are camera angles we don't get to see - which I always have to wonder why we can't see them.
True

Call was fine but sad for some fans

Game can change in a blink

Tonight we drink if our team wins and if not, we drink

Only water for me tonight as already took my meds
Lol

Don't think there was enough evidence to overturn, but we do not see all angles. The announcer thought it was onside. Oh well. Definitely a bad call on the tripping that made it a 5 on 3. Well, just got one they aren't taking back.

Thanks, @macraven !

I agree on the tripping call, it wasn't a good call. What the heck was James Neal doing on that cross-check? That was the penalty that really hurt.

Penguins and Hawks????? I have no clue........so won`t even try.......although can always squeeze in an excuse to celebrate......any side winning will do :P

Tuesday again........pulled pork topped burgers tonight........not a fan of tacos so just no to that kind of Tuesday! Spicy Chinese noodle salad with chicken for lunch......

Another cool day here.......so housework and laundry.......:laundy: Dull.

Hope your Tuesday is more exciting........

No excitement here Schumi. Back to routine, and an overcast day. Spent the week-end in four season clothes. The house felt so cool, I had to wear a sweater last night.

Yep, it's taco Tuesday, and well, maybe there will be tacos today. Had chicken stir fly last night. Didn't feel like cooking much. It was very good though. We have a bottle of teriyaki sauce that's really good with chicken or beef.

Rats, didn't get any of the left overs. well, there may be some corn left. That's not exciting either. Not for take for lunch anyway.

Watched some of the hockey game, then older one kept changing to WWE. Um no, real game is better than that. Little one was humored by the wrestlers, so I couldn't get her to switch the channel either. I was tired, so went to bed before the end of the game. Made the kids turn off the TV too.

Dreary seems to be the word of the day.

Hope all the homies are having an awesome day.

Robo and Tink - hope you coffee is in hand.

Mac, hope the coffee is hot, and you are feeling better and healing well.

You can tell who overslept this morning .....
Only Lynne posted before work

Since schumi is across the pond, her morning began before our dawn so she is always first homie of the day

I totally overslept this morning.. back problems make me not want to get out of bed :(

Ouch indeed chuckers ..back problems are the worst. After several rounds of back pain I found the best cure is time and Jack Daniels.

Still waiting on my coffee to brew...I have a pot of freshly ground kona going if anyone wants some:coffee:

The plan of the day is housework and laundry for me too Carole ....dreary and boring but it has to get done.

Glad you're sleeping better mac....still waiting on those flight prices to go down.

Robo hope you had a great day in the parks and a safe trip home.

Lynne you can have some of my leftover chicken to go with your corn.

Have a terrific Tuesday homies :flower1:

Thanks Tink. I'll probably get everyone eat the corn tonight. Corn with salsa goes good, so maybe I'll make some, and add the corn to it. Yeah, but Mexican style food is not really want I want to eat tonight.

Yeah, well, Mac, was at work well before my post. Back to routine is certainly not helping when the weather is blah.

Wag, oh well, the next game will be here before you know it, and need 4 to win.

Quiet day, as many are still enjoying the long week-end. Still have to remind myself it's Tuesday. But, that means a short week- - yay! Even if that means soccer tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter