Something About Nothing ... #12

:faint::eek: Admittedly, awhile since I picked up Case of beer at distributor but $79.38 for a case of blue moon & Stella...stay thirsty my friends indeed:drinking1

:bday: :cake::bday::cake::bday:

To Keishas baby boy...........I know you'll make it a great day for him..........quite the weekend you have :D

Think mac would've liked that jar of mayo...........::yes::

Monyk the sun rises and our bedroom faces it, but we have wooden blinds that do block the light, then thick blackout curtains we can pull over too......so it never disturbs us......unless like last night we left all the windows open and curtains to let some air in........if its not the sun it's the darn birds starting around 3.45........

We have thunder but no lightning........very humid and muggy outside now.......one half of the sky is black the other half is bright blue with a little cloud........nice sky is heading out to sea though.........won't be cooking out tonight.

Time for a glass of wine I think..........it's 5 o' clock somewhere........and Keishas son's birthday..........:thumbsup2

Happy Birthday Keisha's boy. Chicken dinner. Yum.

Yeah, saw the hockey. Double overtime. Will be a good match for the Cup.

Little bit of rain, game is done, and watching cooking shows to get me in the mood. Older one wants Chinese, but I am not sure I am feeling that. Bar food, maybe. Picked up fruit for tomorrow's cookout. Now, need to make burgers and pick up dogs. Others making the salads. Hope the weather holds up.

:bday:

:cake:

To Keisha's boy!!

Hard for me to realize he is an adult

I can remember when he joined us for a private rip hhn tour when he was a teen

Seems like just last week....

29 year anniversary for me and Royce today. :) Celebrated by hitting Disney Springs and tried the Dine In Theater for the first time (saw Guardians of the Galaxy 2) which was a nice change/decent meal (although incredibly slow service). Did one last visit to Disney Quest before they close and then hit Typhoon Lagoon. Will do the chaos that is Pandora tomorrow (and possibly Monday).

Storms started in my area about 11:15

So fierce they woke me up

Moved pillow and blanket to living thinking tv law and order rerun time

Wide awake and every 15 minutes signal is lost.....

But keep tv on as am getting some tv time in

Too bad it happens during commercial time
Lol

Hope all youse homies are enjoying the memorial weekend so far

Most have Monday off and those 4 day work weeks are always sweet

Like I always say, being retired days of the week no longer matter to me

:bday::cake::bday::cake::bday::cake::bday:

To Keisha's lovely mister..........hope he has a fabulous birthday..........lovely weekend of celebrating.......::yes::

Doesn't look as nice a day here today.......breezy........haven't got up yet so will see soon enough......

My niece sent me some pics of her and her family at VB yesterday.........they loved it........few glitches but always expected.......they loved their Cabana..........it does look beautiful, I can't wait to go in and see it.......even though I don't like waterparks. They plan to go back a couple more times before they come home.

Monaco Grand Prix for us this afternoon........and some ironing this morning.........

Breakfast first..........:D

:wave2:

I'm wide awake at 3:45 am...have to get up at 6.

Hope mac was able to get some rest.

:bday: to Mr Keisha :cake:

Glad to hear that your niece enjoyed VB Carole. I think people just need to give it time to work out all the kinks. Glad we're going in September when the crowds should be lower :flower1:

Vicki did the storms hit you also ?
Or did they head east instead when they moved south of me

Don't think I told went east over to Bama
But tv was out and always use that for up to date info

You should have called me during the morning hours as I called it quits at 5:30 and snoozed

I have checked your dates and no good news for SW yet

One crazy Mac question

Keisha
Was it a double Dave birthday ?

Knew jr but taken back when wishes for the cute guy were posted

If it was don't tell him I missed it

I blame memory screw up on the modern way of pain relief

So a very big HB to him also

Any one besides me have issue with posting ?

Either it is my phone or the boards that awe wonky

I can be typing and all of a sudden nothing is seen
Like it freezes up
I hit the keyboard but nothing types

Usually happens when screen goes blank with a brief message about that
Unable to take a command

Any one besides me have issue with posting ?

Either it is my phone or the boards that awe wonky

I can be typing and all of a sudden nothing is seen
Like it freezes up
I hit the keyboard but nothing types

Usually happens when screen goes blank with a brief message about that
Unable to take a command
It has been absolutely horrible for me on my phone. Even just reading the DIS locks up and won't scroll. But typing is impossible. It autofills random words (yesterday I was PM'ing and typed "his turn" and it changed in the middle of it to "husband adorns". Like not Apple correcting but random things. And it likes to add the word "but" frequently just in the middle of what I am typing. I gave up and typed a message in text (like I was sending it to someone else) and then cut and pasted in order to be able to PM/post here. It's fine on my computer.

Happy birthday to Keisha's son!
It has been absolutely horrible for me on my phone. Even just reading the DIS locks up and won't scroll. But typing is impossible. It autofills random words (yesterday I was PM'ing and typed "his turn" and it changed in the middle of it to "husband adorns". Like not Apple correcting but random things. And it likes to add the word "but" frequently just in the middle of what I am typing. I gave up and typed a message in text (like I was sending it to someone else) and then cut and pasted in order to be able to PM/post here. It's fine on my computer.

Happy anniversary! The mobile end of the site has been junk for months now, at least for me. Did they finally announce a close date for DQ? Replacement?

Happy anniversary! The mobile end of the site has been junk for months now, at least for me. Did they finally announce a close date for DQ? Replacement?
Last day is July 2 I believe (or that may be the first day it's closed. Either way, I'll be in Michigan starting June 17 for 3 weeks so won't make it there after that). I believe it's still going to be the NBA Experience thing. Joy. (I detest basketball). Why not a College Football Experience? ;) I'd be first in line for that!

Last day is July 2 I believe (or that may be the first day it's closed. Either way, I'll be in Michigan starting June 17 for 3 weeks so won't make it there after that). I believe it's still going to be the NBA Experience thing. Joy. (I detest basketball). Why not a College Football Experience? ;) I'd be first in line for that!
I'd be all for that too! I thought the NBA thing fell through. I had never been to DQ before our fall 2015 trip. My boys and I had a blast in there. We spent an entire day there and wanted more.

They announced it, then announced it fell through, then later announced it again. It may have fallen through again while I wasn't paying attention but the July 2 date has been announced officially and posted on signs, etc. in the area and the website, etc.

Food coma commencing soon. Fruit all cut up, burgers made, and little one onto campion game tomorrow.

Happy Anniversary Marcie! What a fun way to celebrate.

Later and Mac no rain for us, please. Little one already in her bathing suit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter