Something About Nothing ... #12

Sun shining and coffee good can't complain to that start of the day.
Lynne not fun having to use ice scraper already :scared1:

Mac and Mrs Bluer get well soon.

Gina Gina looking forward to your trip report.

Belle and goNDmay9 haven't seen you post for a while. Hope all is well.

Have a great Monday everyone.

Just been out for few bits and bobs.........its that lovely sunny but fresh cold weather.........nice.

Bought Jurassic World on dvd today.....will watch it at weekend I think........

Heard from several people the Scareactor dinner was not good at horror nights.......one person can be a miss but hearing from so many it was poor.

Just been out for few bits and bobs.........its that lovely sunny but fresh cold weather.........nice.

Bought Jurassic World on dvd today.....will watch it at weekend I think........

Heard from several people the Scareactor dinner was not good at horror nights.......one person can be a miss but hearing from so many it was poor.

the scare actor dining was horrible....
i did it on a wednesday and have nothing good to say about it.
food was meh..
service was meh..
over all it was a zero.

Glad I didn't do it then...I was thinking about it.

Hope you're feeling better today Raven :goodvibes

Another cool start this morning but nice sunny day now...waiting for Danielle to bring home taco bell for lunch...time to start the diet later this week :rolleyes1

Our countdown is getting smaller!!! 3 days!!

We did just find out that on our scheduled Kennedy Space Center day there is a rocket launch scheduled. Kids are beside themselves with excitement. Dad and I are terrified about how to handle traffic and crowds! EEK

I'm so far behind! TinyD - so sorry to hear about your head and can definitely commiserate! Took several days before anything screen didn't hurt my head but think I'm close to back to normal now! KFish - SUPER CONGRATS on the new little one! I'll be excited to get some baby pics once again! (We're so far out of that stage around here). :)

HHN went well - actually a little too cool for my taste, even with a Packers jersey over my clothes! I'm sure I'm getting all kinds of sympathy but I guess it's finally fall here. Heading to Boston this weekend and will have to brave the real cold then! Anyway, we got in the park early, did the 25 year house (that opened early with Freddie/Jason and Insidious) then waited for the Alice house and the Run (game show type) one. Even by then crowds had grown and we just weren't motivated to wait. Explored Diagon Alley which was completely EMPTY (I've never seen it like that!) and rode Gringotts with no wait. Got some Butterbeer Ice Cream (our passes expire today and I swear that's really the main thing we'd renew for! But will probably hold off for now). By then it was dark enough to enjoy the scare zones so we did all of those and caught much of the outdoor show (whatever it was). Headed out by about 8:30 when there were roughly 100 people coming in for each one going out - that may be underestimating!

Off to Epcot to see Air Supply 3 times tonight! And tomorrow night. And the next night. Can you tell I'm an Air Supply fan? Anyone want to join in?

Hopefully getting a new Odyssey on Wed. Trying to get a clearance on leftover 2015 models but having a hard time getting good colors. They found a grey one but apparently between getting it for us on Saturday and today it somehow disappeared. ?? Anyway, now hopefully getting a dark blue one on Wed. We car about the color but not enough to pay way more for the 2016's. Looked at the used ones as well but it was like $2000 for a brand new one (2015) vs. a used 2013 with 30K miles so we're thinking new makes sense, especially since we drive them so long (we've gotten one every 7 years going back to 94). Keep fingers crossed this one works out because we leave for Boston Thu and the rental has to be returned by Fri!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Marciemi, glad to hear you're back on the route to being "normal"...whatever normal is!

Is anybody here gonna be going to WDW before the end of the month? I have something I wanna give somebody that should make their trip a bit more tolerable. (Family of 5 or less would be ideal number)

Sun shining and coffee good can't complain to that start of the day.
Lynne not fun having to use ice scraper already :scared1:

Mac and Mrs Bluer get well soon.

Gina Gina looking forward to your trip report.

Belle and goNDmay9 haven't seen you post for a while. Hope all is well.

Have a great Monday everyone.

Thanks for thinking of me. :goodvibes All is well here. I leave on Monday for WDW, US and my sister's so I've been working at getting myself ready and taking care of things around the house. I've been looking forward to it for so long, it's hard to believe that it's almost time!

the scare actor dining was horrible....
i did it on a wednesday and have nothing good to say about it.
food was meh..
service was meh..
over all it was a zero.

What a shame......I spoke to a TM friend who said the same actually........hasn`t gone down well. Could have been so good.

Hope you improving today.......:hug:

Glad I didn't do it then...I was thinking about it.

Hope you're feeling better today Raven :goodvibes

Another cool start this morning but nice sunny day now...waiting for Danielle to bring home taco bell for lunch...time to start the diet later this week :rolleyes1

Us too Vicki..........I have never eaten anything from Taco Bell........am I missing anything........

Our countdown is getting smaller!!! 3 days!!

We did just find out that on our scheduled Kennedy Space Center day there is a rocket launch scheduled. Kids are beside themselves with excitement. Dad and I are terrified about how to handle traffic and crowds! EEK

Wow..... that's crept up hasn't it........you must be so excited........you`ll be fine on the roads......::yes::

My son is teaching me to play poker!!! Got to my ripe old age and have never played.........apparently I have a good poker face.....lol......thing is Kyle doesn`t.......I know him so well and he knows it........:D

Got a few things to learn though......difference between a flush and a straight and other things too.......I`ll get there.........

Have a great Tuesday :-)

Marci.....glad you enjoyed HHN.......we loved how quiet Diagon Alley was when we nipped in for a drink one night when horror nights were on.......was a nice respite, although our nights weren`t too crowded thank goodness......

It`s Wednesday............

And we were nearly on page 2!!!

Belle......hope you have lovely trip on Monday.........come back and tell us how it went......:)

Making cornbread today (thanks Janet) and making my version of HoB voodoo shrimp........spice it up a bit though.......

And sun is shining........:sunny:

12112276_1713074438924245_4883316204915506456_n.jpg

jqJI4nC.jpg

Back to the future...thanks Mr bluer...I forgot what day it was ...where's a silver d when you need one?

I'd like to go back to last month and the start of our trip:flower1:

parked-camel.jpg
marci - here's a Wednesday special for you. Low miles and good runner, uses little fuel, comes in a one-hump standard or two-hump special edition.

busy I am working on the outdoor Halloween display, very slow going this year. Blame it on combo of bad weather and a whopper of vacation hangover. Taking some time to get back in the groove after 2 weeks lol. Need to upload the pics and flesh out TR.

have a good one all, going to 70 degrees here today, decided to whip out the carpet scrubber - wheee!

Marciemi, glad to hear you're back on the route to being "normal"...whatever normal is!

Is anybody here gonna be going to WDW before the end of the month? I have something I wanna give somebody that should make their trip a bit more tolerable. (Family of 5 or less would be ideal number)

Our family of 5 will arrive on Friday. We are staying at the Hard Rock for a week.

Blue and Janet.......love the pics........

Vicki......I said exactly the same thing to Kyle today!!! Back to the beginning..........

Chickie......this Friday.....wow.....you must be so excited!!!

I am getting good at poker!! Why have I never played this before...........

Having a couple of friends over on Halloween and they asked for some movies for background........of course Halloween is top of my list.....one suggested The Exorcist.........I think that movie is utter drivel and not scary at all......I didn't watch it for years thinking it was too scary......what a disappointment it was when I finally watched it!

Going to have a think tomorrow for two others.......told her ain't no way I'm wasting time watching that......she just laughed and said thank goodness!! Her husband wanted it.....told her she wasn't missing much....

So much choice..........

Belle hope you have a wonderful time on your trip.

Keisha if you feel like it take some pics of your Halloween decorations and post them. Would love to see them. I don't think any of us can top Mr Bluers front yard Transformer display but, we can try :-)

Schumi I had to laugh at your comment on Exorcist.:rotfl: Have fun on your Halloween movie get together. :scared1:

Going out for pizza and to visit some local Haunted Houses with the girls this weekend (sister, niece, daughter in law and granddaughter). Looking forward to some scares :scared1:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter