Something About Nothing ... #12

Last day at the darkside then on to a busy time of my life when I return home.

Hope marcie on the mend
Cars an always be replaced, peeps can't .

Going to the parks for one last time until I return again

Take care homies

Was lovely to meet up wth all the homies this trip!

Safe travels today.

Hotel Construction noise is horrible today!!!

Work lower floor noise hasn't be heard on the upper floor

Doing a quick drive by to say hello to all you homies and you you all are doing well

About the way it is here cause over night lows in 40s and 30s.
Pretty safe to say winter is almost here

Doing a quick drive by to say hello to all you homies and you you all are doing well

Nice to see you as always........hope you are doing well too StL........hope we see more of you again soon..........:goodvibes

Hey st L
Always good to see you
Sitting at Mco dressed for winter
No lie ....

Glad you got home safe.....early even!!! Hope it`s not too cold for you.......

Went out grocery shopping this morning and it`s cold. 45F. Still, managed to stock up new fridge freezer that I love......it`s even bigger than I thought and has a huge amount of storage, so well worth the money...........

Take out pizza and wine tonight......it`s Friday.........party:

We did HHN last night. Had a great time, houses were good and EP was great! Bill and teds was meh....jacks show was fantastic! Heading home today:(

Last edited:
i think i had more free time while on vacation then i do at home now.

finishing up on our loan process and final stages or getting things set up to close.
first house deal fell thru and think i will scream if is happens again.

nice pic vicki.
bet you wished you were back at hhn tonight.

hope all the homies are doing fine!

LOVE Pumpkinhead Vicki..........great picture..........wish we were still there.........love the tee shirt!!

mac.........lightning doesn't strike twice......allegedly.........hope this one is hassle free..........

Ended up going out tonight for drinks with two couples from other side of village we see occasionally........nice night.......just in.......got DS to pick us up from local pub at 11......ideal!!! Karaoke night too......oh dear!!! I thought I sounded good...........ABBA are always fun to sing to.......then I decided me and one of the other guys, Peter would sing Time of my Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes.............lol........long as it doesn't appear on YouTube I'll be happy.......

Have great weekend :)

Sounds like a fun night out Carole.

Wish we were at HHN tonight...it would be a blast instead i'm watching trashy tv, eating popcorn and drinking a big glass of red wine...could be worse.

Good luck on the house mac...hope you get the one that's meant for you.

:rolleyes1Well, we're back to reality here! Hit the ground running, as several of my loyal and understanding customers were chomping...with jobs to be done pronto! When folks tell me "You're so lucky to have your own business and pick your hours you work!" I say.."I sure am...I get to pick which 20 hours a day I work!" Wouldn't want it any other way though.
FINALLY got to do a quick meet-n-great with the sweet and beautiful MACRAVEN! Almost missed her! We were literally headed to the HRH and then the rental car to get to the airport when Gage and I were able to catch her gettin' off the RP boat!
Thanks for making time for us Redleader1!

So...who's going to Orlando next? Any WDW October check ins?...:fish:

Good evening everyone! Haven't been on here is soooo long. I see that many of you were enjoying the wonderful world of UO....very jealous!

So been very busy lately. Took a July trip to Orlando, went back to work, got pregnant, visited Sesame Place, and just got back from a Halloween weekend down in Busch Gardens, Williamsburg. So what's new with everyone else?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg
Finally getting around to my Halloween displays. I don't think I'm going to put out everything this year... It's already so late I'll just have to take it all down in 2 weeks anyways.

Head was feeling pretty awful this morning but seemed to clear up at the football game. Yeah... I know not smart. Going to a football game when I was already feeling awful? I just figured it was better to feel awful around people than home alone incase something bad happened... Ha :/

I keep saying "but I don't have anything to do after..." And then I keep finding more to do.

Sounds like a fun night out Carole.

Wish we were at HHN tonight...it would be a blast instead i'm watching trashy tv, eating popcorn and drinking a big glass of red wine...could be worse.

Good luck on the house mac...hope you get the one that's meant for you.

Sounds like a nice way to spend a night too Vicki.......but yeah......HHN would be better way to spend a night........

:rolleyes1Well, we're back to reality here! Hit the ground running, as several of my loyal and understanding customers were chomping...with jobs to be done pronto! When folks tell me "You're so lucky to have your own business and pick your hours you work!" I say.."I sure am...I get to pick which 20 hours a day I work!" Wouldn't want it any other way though.
FINALLY got to do a quick meet-n-great with the sweet and beautiful MACRAVEN! Almost missed her! We were literally headed to the HRH and then the rental car to get to the airport when Gage and I were able to catch her gettin' off the RP boat!
Thanks for making time for us Redleader1!

yay.....glad you go to meet mac............but yep, back to reality sucks!!!

Good evening everyone! Haven't been on here is soooo long. I see that many of you were enjoying the wonderful world of UO....very jealous!

So been very busy lately. Took a July trip to Orlando, went back to work, got pregnant, visited Sesame Place, and just got back from a Halloween weekend down in Busch Gardens, Williamsburg. So what's new with everyone else?

Hey......you just worked that bit of news in to the middle of a sentence............

party::jumping1:party:

:grouphug: Congratulations on another little KFish on the way..............:hug: I'm sure little Christopher is getting more gorgeous by the day too.............::yes::

Miserable Saturday here, cold and grey and rain is threatening. Nothing like Orlando........:sad2:

Laundry, trip report and not much else on agenda today.........:snail:

Tinydancer love the Halloween decorations. Hope the head continues to heal quickly. I went to bath and body works a few weeks ago and they had Salted Carmel candles and I bought one and it smells so good.

Seems like time is passing so quickly. Halloween in 2 weeks then it time to decorate for Christmas

Mac good luck on the house negotiations.

Schumi enjoying the trip report so far. Looks like you had a great time at Universal.

Tink love the t-shirt and pic with the pumpkin dude.

Lynne safe travels home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter