Something About Nothing ... #12

Back to reality indeed...it was in the 40s here this morning....expecting upper 30s tomorrow.

Speaking of expecting...congrats to Kfish on the new little minnow:fish:

Glad you got to meet up with mac, buck...she's even better live and in person.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and stay warm my friends :sunny:

:rolleyes1Well, we're back to reality here! Hit the ground running, as several of my loyal and understanding customers were chomping...with jobs to be done pronto! When folks tell me "You're so lucky to have your own business and pick your hours you work!" I say.."I sure am...I get to pick which 20 hours a day I work!" Wouldn't want it any other way though.
FINALLY got to do a quick meet-n-great with the sweet and beautiful MACRAVEN! Almost missed her! We were literally headed to the HRH and then the rental car to get to the airport when Gage and I were able to catch her gettin' off the RP boat!
Thanks for making time for us Redleader1!

So...who's going to Orlando next? Any WDW October check ins?...:fish:

i'm home and wishing i was back in warm weather.
31 degrees this morning when i got up.
warmer now but still windy and cold.

it was absolutely great to meet up with you and gage.

so happy we finally able to make it happen!

so, you headed back to work once you arrived back home wednesday?
but, you'll be heading back to the darkside sooner than i will...

Good evening everyone! Haven't been on here is soooo long. I see that many of you were enjoying the wonderful world of UO....very jealous!

So been very busy lately. Took a July trip to Orlando, went back to work, got pregnant, visited Sesame Place, and just got back from a Halloween weekend down in Busch Gardens, Williamsburg. So what's new with everyone else?

going to be baby time for us again here...
congrats Kfish!

my update is went to orlando for 18 days
got to meet up with many wonderful homies.

vicki, bluers, buckeev, pcstang, lynne, marcie, keisha and mr keisha, and a few more.
rushing to get this typed before i have to leave the house....

finally got to spend time with schumi and mr schumi.
been making those plans for 7 years and finally it happened.
but, over too quickly...

went house hunting a few days after labor day in the south and finally can see moving south a dream come true.
after a failed offer twice, now in the end part of having a deal go thru.
crossing my fingers no more glitches.
2 different trips of 13 hour drive one way, was exhausting.

should be closing next month.

have our house listed for sale and need to leave in a few minutes.
realtor bringing in a couple to view our house.

showed the house yesterday and we left for an hour.
worse part of that was finding the cats and getting them into the car...

today i couldn't catch them but think they will hide under a bed when strangers come into the house.

Kfish, sounds like you had a fantastic summer!
and halloween adventure!

Mac - Good luck with the real estate adventures. :-) My dad is a realtor and so I've heard countless stories of frustration... Crossing my fingers that your deal goes through!

Kfish - Congratulations!!! :-)

Vicki and mac......hope you're not too cold.......bit miserable here too.

Yes mac, it was short, but very sweet..........:hug:

Watching a very strange New Zealand movie called Housebound tonight.......slow start, but very funny and spooky at the same time......thought I was going to switch it off but glad we didn't.......weirdly funny..........if you ever get chance to watch it you should.

Watching The Conjuring next.........:eek:

Hope everyone is staying warm tonight, but please send some cold air down here.

Worked this morning, then washed and waxed our vehicles. We just got back from dinner at Outback Steakhouse, yummy tonight. Now getting ready to watch Avengers age of ultron 3D in the theater room.

39 now and to drop to 31 tonight.

of course i would be thrilled to make you happy and send down cool/cold weather to you

i have my electric blanket set at 7 now.
feeling icky and hitting bed early tonight.

it's been over a week since we did the private rip tour.
seems like yesterday

Bluer, you can have my artic blast that is coming tonight. Frost warning with below freezing temps overnight. And to think I was enjoying the last of my 80s enjoyed this past week. Oh, and thank you for the sticker. On my car and it goes so well. I actually saw a car with the USO's AP magnet, but I think mine looks so better. Thank you again, and to Mac for giving it to me.

A big wahoo to Kfish and little fish to be. Love to hear good news. And I will be a great aunt again this spring. Waiting to hear that pitter patter.

Mac keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well with both sales.

TinyD hope you feel better and what a great Halloween decoration job you did.

Like the pumpkin head picture. USO's HHN decorations and characters were awesome.

Time to curl up in the covers and watch the college ball game.

Hope all have a nice weekend.

Bluer, you can have my artic blast that is coming tonight. Frost warning with below freezing temps overnight. And to think I was enjoying the last of my 80s enjoyed this past week. Oh, and thank you for the sticker. On my car and it goes so well. I actually saw a car with the USO's AP magnet, but I think mine looks so better. Thank you again, and to Mac for giving it to me.

A big wahoo to Kfish and little fish to be. Love to hear good news. And I will be a great aunt again this spring. Waiting to hear that pitter patter.

Mac keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well with both sales.

TinyD hope you feel better and what a great Halloween decoration job you did.

Like the pumpkin head picture. USO's HHN decorations and characters were awesome.

Time to curl up in the covers and watch the college ball game.

Hope all have a nice weekend.

No problem.

39 now and to drop to 31 tonight.
i have my electric blanket set at 7 now.
feeling icky and hitting bed early tonight.

Hope you feel bit better today.........took Tom almost a week to feel better.

Sunday morning and I'm wide awake at silly o'clock.......been awake since 6 so might as well get up. Not looking looking great outside again today.......joy.

Kfish- Congratulations on the little one. It is always great to hear news like that.
Mac I hope everything is going well with the house. Keep us posted on how you are doing.
Hope everyone is doing well. Miss being up in UO/IOA. Need to go out and get some food in the house so we can eat this week. Lol
Everyone have a great Sunday. :flower1:

Heading to HHN tonight - any advice? No EP. Will get into a corral early with our AP's and main goal is the Alice house. Anyone know which ones will open early? Suggestions on a vague plan?

Just stay in the holding area till they let you go and head straight to Alice which is at the front of the park if that's your main goal then you can do the other houses...have fun wish I was there to enjoy it with you :flower3:

Nice picture Vicki........you should see the colour of sky over the sea that I'm looking at right now.........lol.....very different!!

Hey mrsbluer..........:wave2: Hope the foot is improving and you're pain free.........

Marci.........what Vicki said........just head straight there.......

Beef in Ale is almost ready.....been in crock pot all day.......just mash to do in a bit and dinner is done.......had real lazy day......almost one pot dinner......bit of trip report and some 80's music........ideal!!

Tom and Kyle have gone go kart racing this afternoon.......so been left to my own devices..........would have gone with them as I love it, but they were meeting another father and son so I thought I'd leave them to it........

Been a nice day though at home.........

Schumi wish I could say I was pain free but unfortunately not yet but I am healing. Having good days and bad. In time I will be good again. ::yes::
There is a Harry Potter marathon on tv today so DS and I are watching all the movies again. Can never get enough HP. Lol

Feel better soon mrs bluer

Think I have a bug but trying my best to stay up to watch walking dead

Schumi wish I could say I was pain free but unfortunately not yet but I am healing. Having good days and bad. In time I will be good again. ::yes::
There is a Harry Potter marathon on tv today so DS and I are watching all the movies again. Can never get enough HP. Lol

Oh that`s such a shame......it`s hard to keep positive when you`re in pain......yes, in time you`ll be back to normal......love a Potter movie marathon too!!

Feel better soon mrs bluer

Think I have a bug but trying my best to stay up to watch walking dead

Hope you`re feeling better too mac........sucks having something like that, especially when you have a lot to do.

Trip reports are easier now with being able to import pics directly from computer....but only being able to put 10 pics a post is not much!!! I have nearly 2000 pics.......and yes we did still manage to smell the roses and not have the camera all the time!!!

Doing laundry while I type......not much else going on today.......beautiful autumn day outside.

Have a great Monday.....:D

th
Yep, I needed one of these this morning. We were below freezing last night, so window scraping for me this morning. Ugh.

Hope all had a nice week-end.

Like the sunny picture of Mummy, Tink.

Hope Mrs. Bluer's foot is getting better and hope Mac is feeling better.

Hope Marcie had HHN fun this week-end. Weather looked perfect. Hope you are feeling better and will find a new car soon.

Hope Schumi enjoys her beautiful fall day. I'd say we have one too, but cold.

th
Yep, I needed one of these this morning. We were below freezing last night, so window scraping for me this morning. Ugh.

Hope all had a nice week-end.

Like the sunny picture of Mummy, Tink.

Hope Mrs. Bluer's foot is getting better and hope Mac is feeling better.

Hope Marcie had HHN fun this week-end. Weather looked perfect. Hope you are feeling better and will find a new car soon.

Hope Schumi enjoys her beautiful fall day. I'd say we have one too, but cold.

That's a really funky razor. :duck:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter