• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2015?

I'm sure you guys will have a great time either way!! We love BB but our DD is only 3 so it will be a few years before we start taking her there. The pool at the hotel will keep her plenty busy for now.

I dreaded water parks for years and once I went I figured out that it was my most relaxing time of all while in WDW. I don't swim, can't stand water over my head, and generally think that spending valuable "real" park time in one of the water parks is a waste. BUT, when we do have longer trips we always go and I spend my time floating around in a tube on the lazy river while DH and DS are doing the more adventurous things. It's cool, refreshing, and I'm relaxing-it's a vacation from the vacation for me.

We are going to be there 9/12-9/19--do I book my FP+ tonight at midnight or tomorrow at midnight?

Thank you! So excited about this trip, just decided on going in September last month. Got most of the ADRs we wanted by being persistent with checking. I hope it's a good sign bout crowds that even though it's FD there are many times available at so many restaurants--popular ones excluded of course. Also taking DS and his GF --will be her first trip and we want to be sure it's a great time.

That's awesome..It is a good sign this close to the date and you still had good luck getting the ADR's you wanted. I did my FP Friday night and there are still plenty of days available for seven dwarfs and Anna and Elsa available right now. We are beyond excited...59 days to go!!

I'm happy to hear that! Hopefully I'll be able to get what we need. Really want Wishes FP, Anna and Elsa and of course 7DMT....getting excited!!!

69 more days. FP+ on 7/21/2015. Sept. 19th thru Sept. 26th. Disney Trip 6.0 and celebrating 2 anniversaries (34 or 35 years for my MIL & FIL, 6 years for my DW and I). We are staying at POFQ. :)

50 days! ...and now I'm rethinking my fast passes. :headache:
haven't been to the parks in about 3 years so this is my first time for fastpass. most days I have fastpasses scheduled one after an other being that we are not super early risers and want to take afternoon sun breaks. do you guys usually schedule them so close together or should i try and spread them out a bit more?

50 days! ...and now I'm rethinking my fast passes. :headache:
haven't been to the parks in about 3 years so this is my first time for fastpass. most days I have fastpasses scheduled one after an other being that we are not super early risers and want to take afternoon sun breaks. do you guys usually schedule them so close together or should i try and spread them out a bit more?

It really depends on your touring style. I tend to make them one after the other in the AM that way by lunch time we can start adding the 4th, 5th etc. But this really only works at MK with all the choices. At the other parks we get there at rope drop and ride a few things before the crowds start to arrive and then our FP's start around 10-12.

Got all my FP+ selections no problem-got A&E but it was very tight on times, will have to redo lunch plans if we decide to keep it. Now it's all about the waiting!!

Keep checking the app for a better time I'm sure one will show up!!

Also there is data that supports the idea that (some)FPP are held back for day of so definitely be on the lookout on the evening before & morning of your MK day.

I dreaded water parks for years and once I went I figured out that it was my most relaxing time of all while in WDW. I don't swim, can't stand water over my head, and generally think that spending valuable "real" park time in one of the water parks is a waste. BUT, when we do have longer trips we always go and I spend my time floating around in a tube on the lazy river while DH and DS are doing the more adventurous things. It's cool, refreshing, and I'm relaxing-it's a vacation from the vacation for me.

Ditto! :)

Got all my FP+ selections no problem-got A&E but it was very tight on times, will have to redo lunch plans if we decide to keep it. Now it's all about the waiting!!

I did mine right at 60 days (yesterday) at 7:30am. Couldnt get A & E until the 5th day of our trip. All the tier 1 attractions at Epcot were filled for my 1st Epcot day too! I thought September was supposed to be the slowest time of the year ?? I guess not. I couldnt even get a BOG, for any of our 11 days, until they opened Breakfast ressies.

Also there is data that supports the idea that (some)FPP are held back for day of so definitely be on the lookout on the evening before & morning of your MK day.

I believe that could be true. DH has a MDE account that has old tickets, so the other day just as an experiment I checked to see what was available for the next day-no issues getting most attractions at decent times. Wishes, A&E, 7DMT and TSMM--nothing for those as expected. I was surprised though at what I could get and the wide range of times. I just figured that all that would be left would be Stitch and Figment, lol, especially at this time of year.

I did mine right at 60 days (yesterday) at 7:30am. Couldnt get A & E until the 5th day of our trip. All the tier 1 attractions at Epcot were filled for my 1st Epcot day too! I thought September was supposed to be the slowest time of the year ?? I guess not. I couldnt even get a BOG, for any of our 11 days, until they opened Breakfast ressies.

Wow I find that interesting as well. We are going pretty much the same time and I had not a single issue with ADR's and could have had BOG lunch or dinner over multiple days. With FP's there were tons available for everything. Did you book ADR's right at 180 days and FP's right at 60?

Wow I find that interesting as well. We are going pretty much the same time and I had not a single issue with ADR's and could have had BOG lunch or dinner over multiple days. With FP's there were tons available for everything. Did you book ADR's right at 180 days and FP's right at 60?

Ughhhh dont remind me about the dining!! Yes, I had everything I wanted when I booked at 180, but then they announced free dining about a month later and I had to change my hotel dates as Poly standard view wasnt available for the dates I originally had. I moved everything back 5 days and my BOG dinner got caught in the crossfire! So when I went to rebook on 04/27, all BOG was gone for the entire trip lunch and dinner. I did do the Fast Passes yesterday, right at the 60, but did not do it until 7:30am. Maybe I should have stayed up and done at midnight? I also did my AK and HS days after 2pm (I spent so much time in the morning trying to get any date for A & E, then choosing something for Epcot on my first two days, I didnt have time to finish before going to work) Some of those were already showing some attractions sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter