September 2015?

tomorrow will be 50 days. but to hold me over I have my first (very quick) disneyland trip in just over 2 weeks! SO MUCH DISNEY, SO SOON! I'm losing my mind!

I found this most awesome video trip report from September of 2014. I found this looking for September trip reports. This is not my video and I hope it's ok to link it. If this doesn't get you excited about Disney nothing will!! We have watched it multiple times now. Enjoy!

47 more days.. Magic Bands ship in 15 more days. Between now and our trip we have 2 weddings, a 4 day extended vacation (weekend before Labor Day) and then Labor Day weekend. It will be nice to "relax" on our vacation even though you never really relax at WDW. There is always something going on. :)

I booked at midnight 60 days out and the only 7DMT times were 6PM or later! Boo. Glad you got good times!

50 days for us!!! We are celebrating our 2 year anniversary at Disney...because we got married at Disney, honeymooned at Disney, spent first anniversary at Disney...on our marriage trip, a bus driver warned my husband this would happen!

We are also going to be celebrating visiting *8* Disney parks in one year! (DL, DCA, Tokyo DL, Tokyo DIsneySea, MK, EP, HS, and AK!) Definitely looking forward to breaking that record in the next few years!

50 days for us!!! We are celebrating our 2 year anniversary at Disney...because we got married at Disney, honeymooned at Disney, spent first anniversary at Disney...on our marriage trip, a bus driver warned my husband this would happen!

We are also going to be celebrating visiting *8* Disney parks in one year! (DL, DCA, Tokyo DL, Tokyo DIsneySea, MK, EP, HS, and AK!) Definitely looking forward to breaking that record in the next few years!

Wow that would be quite the year!!! :D:D

Well, folks, we are ready to go. Got all of our ADR's (except for Beaches & Cream -- couldn't get it for the night we wanted and I've given up trying! Worst case, we'll go to the Fountain) and all our FP's. Touring plans set, resort is fully paid, park tickets purchased, ponchos en route from Amazon, Tinkerbell gifts hidden in the closet, notes from Tink composed.... All that remains is to see if we can get a better rate on a car rental, schedule our car service from home to the airport and print up our travel documents. What am I going to do with myself for the next 27 days????

Well, folks, we are ready to go. Got all of our ADR's (except for Beaches & Cream -- couldn't get it for the night we wanted and I've given up trying! Worst case, we'll go to the Fountain) and all our FP's. Touring plans set, resort is fully paid, park tickets purchased, ponchos en route from Amazon, Tinkerbell gifts hidden in the closet, notes from Tink composed.... All that remains is to see if we can get a better rate on a car rental, schedule our car service from home to the airport and print up our travel documents. What am I going to do with myself for the next 27 days????

That last month is the hardest! Read trip reports, look at food pics, make a packing list, shop for any last minute items, watch Disney movies, and use the Dis as your support group because we are all waiting to go too!!!!

Can I ask what ponchos you got from Amazon?

One month! I got my Mickey Mail on Monday, all that is left is my new set of magic bands. SO EXCITED! pixiedust:

That last month is the hardest! Read trip reports, look at food pics, make a packing list, shop for any last minute items, watch Disney movies, and use the Dis as your support group because we are all waiting to go too!!!!

I ordered these and they get good reviews plus someone on here posted they used them and worked out great.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M7NKPWQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

I love that you know I need support! I don't have single Disney friend in real life. Everyone thinks I'm a little (or a lot) crazy!

I ordered these for the grown ups (because last time I ordered disposable ponchos and they were awful):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MASIME6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s02

and these for the kids (because how could I not?):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y5LNA1G?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

I love that you know I need support! I don't have single Disney friend in real life. Everyone thinks I'm a little (or a lot) crazy!

I ordered these for the grown ups (because last time I ordered disposable ponchos and they were awful):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MASIME6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s02

and these for the kids (because how could I not?):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y5LNA1G?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

LOL-I know the feeling. "You're going to Disney-AGAIN?"(You bet) "Isn't that just for kids?"(I'm just a grown up kid) or "Why?" (Why Not?)I've heard it all and co-workers just think I'm nuts. There are also the nosy "Isn't that expensive?"(Can be) or "How can you afford that?" (I save and plan). The Dis is more than just tips and tricks, it's a place for those of us who drink the kool-aid, lol.

LOL-I know the feeling. "You're going to Disney-AGAIN?"(You bet) "Isn't that just for kids?"(I'm just a grown up kid) or "Why?" (Why Not?)I've heard it all and co-workers just think I'm nuts. There are also the nosy "Isn't that expensive?"(Can be) or "How can you afford that?" (I save and plan). The Dis is more than just tips and tricks, it's a place for those of us who drink the kool-aid, lol.
I get that. I have co workers who loves Disney, so luckily no issue there. But I was at a wedding with my boyfriend and his friends. One friend asked "you guys going anywhere soon?" he goes "yeah, Disney world in September." she goes "Why?" I go "He's going because I love it. He hasn't been in years but he's going for me." and she turns to me and half jokingly goes "ok then let me ask you...why?" and instead of trying to explain it, like i always have, i said "Because I just love it and I go every 2-3 years. I enjoy it. I'm one of those people." and she stopped asking questions lol

I realize that no matter how i try to explain my love for it, I won't convince anybody on it. So now just saying "because i love it." is my answer, the end. No explanation as to why.

Living on the edge by booking a 4 day quick getaway, 45 days out. Normally, we plan well in advance, and never book a trip on such notice. We have been planning to go next year (and still are), which the kids know about. This one will be a complete surprise to them. They just remarked tonight how they still have just over a year left before we return. Little do they know, that we have 44 days left!

I get that. I have co workers who loves Disney, so luckily no issue there. But I was at a wedding with my boyfriend and his friends. One friend asked "you guys going anywhere soon?" he goes "yeah, Disney world in September." she goes "Why?" I go "He's going because I love it. He hasn't been in years but he's going for me." and she turns to me and half jokingly goes "ok then let me ask you...why?" and instead of trying to explain it, like i always have, i said "Because I just love it and I go every 2-3 years. I enjoy it. I'm one of those people." and she stopped asking questions lol

I realize that no matter how i try to explain my love for it, I won't convince anybody on it. So now just saying "because i love it." is my answer, the end. No explanation as to why.
I just say "we're one of those weird Disney families." People always seem satisfied by that answer. Inside, I think THEY are the weird ones for even needing an explanation. 8-)

I booked at midnight 60 days out and the only 7DMT times were 6PM or later! Boo. Glad you got good times!
Crazy, right?! I booked around 6am, and there were only late night 7DMT FPs available. I slept through midnight because I thought if I didn't need A&E I would be safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter