• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2015?

Fast pass's tonight :cool1:..... Anyone else do them last night or the night before? How'd it go?

I did mine a few days ago, and I got everything I wanted, pretty close to the times I wanted. It was very easy!

I didn't do too badly with FPs at all! I got the big ones I wanted and can fiddle a little with the fillers, or even just skip them (this is mainly only a thing at Epcot, which I'm not too worried about anyway).

Made all my FP's last night and there wasn't a single thing not available at the exact time I needed. Definitely the easiest time I've had yet. Hopefully that's a sign of how the crowds will be this September. :cool1:

We make our fast passes on July 23...fingers crossed we get want we want:scared: The countdown is killing me!!

I'm so glad to see that y'all are getting exactly what you want for FP+s. We will have 7 in our party, so I've been a little nervous about getting our reservations. Plus, my sisters family will be doing a few rides with us, making a party of 11 for a couple.

Three more nights until I can starts making our FP+s.

I'm doing FPP tonight
I'm in a total panic - my ADRs are all over the place and I can't seem to get a plan & stick with it. I keep changing things bc it seems like this or that would be "better" ... I have no idea what to do and am about to freak out

How do you guys decide? I'm such a second guesser & knowing DH has said we need to take a few years off from our nearly annual WDW tris is making me all the more anxious about making this trip Xtra special...

I'm doing FPP tonight
I'm in a total panic - my ADRs are all over the place and I can't seem to get a plan & stick with it. I keep changing things bc it seems like this or that would be "better" ... I have no idea what to do and am about to freak out

Just breathe.....whatever you choose to do will be fine! Just book your FPs and then you can play around with the times once you feel better about where you want to be. Although if you're not sure what parks you want to do on what days then I hope you manage to get that fixed down soon

I did mine this morning and managed to get everything I wanted but I my only real plan was my ADRs to tell me which park I was planning to be at. I quickly booked the fps and then went back over them all and moved the times around to better suit my plans once I'd thought about it a bit more. Also changed some when I realised I'd missed something I really wanted to do.

Like the PP said at this point your ADR's should really dictate what park you'll be in.

I follow easy wdw's crowd calendar for the most part in order to see what park i'll be in. Then I make my ADR's for all around the same time 6:30-7 and I only book them for dinner. We choose a mix of favorites and new places and go from there. I haven't touched my ADR's since the 6th month mark. If you read the crowd calendar you'll get a vibe for how to tour the parks and then I choose my FP based on that. I also choose my FP's based on the major longer stand by waits(mine train, A&E, TT, Soarin, TSMM) Then fill in the others that interest us. Also like the PP said just chose the attractions and adjust the times after.

At the end of the day your in Disney so it will turn out magical regardless of how much planning you do and if not then just breath and get a bucket of Disney popcorn!!pixiedust:

Thanks all - feeling more settled. Hopefully it will all work out - I think part of the anxiety is because I couldn't get some ADRs we wanted, got others then thrones we wanted opened up after I had planned around the originally booked ones... I am overthinking it

Thanks all - feeling more settled. Hopefully it will all work out - I think part of the anxiety is because I couldn't get some ADRs we wanted, got others then thrones we wanted opened up after I had planned around the originally booked ones... I am overthinking it

How'd you make out?

We got all the FPP we wanted and at the times we wanted too. We have one decision to make on Thursday / Friday - which day to go to AK & which to go to BB... But I just went ahead & did FPP for both days at AK.

The choices are :

9/17 Thursday - prepark ADR @ TH followed by full day @ AK, 600 Boma ADR & spending evening at the hotel pool or go to hotel rest / relax & go to Boma at 915.

9/18 Friday - full day of blizzard beach followed by Pirates & Pals

OR

Thursday -
8am Tusker House
Full day @ blizzard Beach
pirates & Pals

Friday- full day @ AK
500 Boma
PM - MNSSHP

* the caveat to this is that we are attending MNSSHP on another date but DH loves the party & we recently got an unexpected bonus so we can afford to go 2xbut I'm not sure - I like the idea of an early night and relaxing at the pool...

Yes, I hogged a few ADRs, it's not typical but this is what FPP & all this planning has done to me - I overbook to get flexibility- I hate making decisions soo far in advance

And the whole decision may be moot now because I think DH cancelled the Friday night pirates & pals cruise - I was planning to post it up to the ADR cancellation board... Ugh! I wish he would read DIS boards ;-)

That's awesome you got all you wanted!! :D

I would do a full day AK on the TH breakfast morning instead of going to TH then leaving for BB.

We are going on the 14th to AK and then have a 6:35 Sanaa ADR after. Do you really think you'll be up for 2 filling buffets in the same day? Have you guys been to Sanaa?

Yeah -we usually do TH & Boma on the same day but it's usuall 8 am & 9pm - DH is a big breakfast person and I'm not so I usually just graze which is kinda what he does at supper...

We haven't ever done a waterpark - I'm dreading it but DS8 has been begging to go since he found out Disney had water parks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter